Turkey Hunt in Demopolis, Alabama
2-3 Guests • No Lodging • Private • Guided
Spring Turkey Semi-Guided Hunt
Turkey hunting at Canterbury Hunting Lodge is an amazing experience. Quality habitat management coupled with low pressure makes for high success rates.
Our limit is 1 gobbler per person, per day.
Price is per day per person with a 2 person minimum.
Friends, Family, and Fun in the Outdoors
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$1100.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Scouted Hunting Locations
- 1,300 Acres of Diverse Habitat
- Shooting Houses over 24 Food Plots
- 35 Ladder Stands in Wooded Areas
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Equipment
- Valid Hunting License / Documentation
- Personal Gear
Rules & Guidelines
To hunt Eastern wild turkey in Alabama, you must have the following:
- All Game Hunting License (unless exempt)
- Harvest Record (paper form or on the app)
- Wildlife Management License and map permit IF hunting on a WMA
- If you harvest a turkey, you have 48 hours to report it through Game Check
Hunters are allowed to harvest a total of five turkeys, gobblers only--one per day, during the combined fall and spring seasons. Decoys are allowed in the spring season only.
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.