The Upland Triple Decker in the Florida Fields
1-20 Guests • Cabin • Private • Guided
Upland Bird Hunts
Many of us remember walking miles of fence rows and the feeling when that covey of quail would break from the entangled hedges. To honor the hunting experiences of our youth, we feel it's our duty to bring back hedge row and edge hunting therefore we work endlessly to grow hedge rows rich in both feed and nostalgia.
We also have wooded acreage to hunt, but we wanted to share the experiences we had in our youth when we fell in love with the world of wing shooting. We invest heavily in Johnny boxes, recall pens, and covey building houses in order to increase the number of birds you will encounter on our properties and also to increase the wildness of the birds. Our Quail Hunts are fully guided by some of the best hunting guides and dogs in the business. We offer both buggy and non-buggy hunts which include snacks, drinks, and lunch.
Guided Quail/Pheasant/Chukar Combo Hunts
- Half-Day (4 hrs.) - Bag Limit 12 Quail, 6 Pheasant, & 6 Chukar - (single or double occupancy which can be split amongst 2 hunters if desired; if split, an additional charge will be added); if double occupancy, only single bag limit can be split; no more than 2 hunters can split bag limit
- Full-Day (7 hrs.) - Bag Limit 16 Quail, 10 Pheasant, & 10 Chukar - (single or double occupancy which can be split amongst 2 hunters if desired; if split, an additional $100 charge will be added); if double occupancy, only single bag limit can be split; no more than 2 hunters can split bag limit
- Hunting License
- Continental Breakfast or Lunch
- Buggy Ride
- Hunting Dogs
- Hunting Guides
- Refreshments on Buggy
Our hunting grounds sit on 210+ acres of beautiful land, steeped in rich history from pirates to moonshiners.
Our hunting grounds are expertly managed to provide the best possible experience for our guests and our dedicated staff are passionate about wing shooting. We will work tirelessly to ensure you have the best possible chance at success.
We have everything you need for an unforgettable wing-shooting adventure, so why wait? Book your trip to Oak Grove Plantation today and experience the thrill of wing shooting in Jackson County, Florida!
The base price is per person for a half-day guided combo hunt. Make it a full-day hunt for an additional fee per person.
Double Occupancy Split Bag
A wing shooting plantation offering hunting opportunities, located in the Florida Panhandle.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$440.00 Per Person Per Day
$110.00 Per Item
$880.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Well Managed Land
- Local Lodging Available
- Experienced Hunting Guides
- Well Trained Bird Dogs
- Buggy Ride Hunts Available
- Snacks and Drinks Included
- Split Bag Optional
- Breakfast Provided on Full Day Hunts
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Weapon and Ammo
- Valid State Hunting License/Tags
- Hunter Orange
Rules & Guidelines
Florida residents and visitors need a Florida hunting license (in addition to other required permits), unless they are exempt.
Hunters born on or after June 1, 1975, and 16 years old, must pass a hunter safety course before purchasing a license.
Overage Fees Apply for Each Additional Bird Took Over the Bag Limit