Spring Snow Goose Hunt Brookings, South Dakota
We will strive to deliver you the best snow goose hunt each and every day. We believe controlling the population, which is close to ten million birds, is vital. These birds are destroying the tundra where they breed and are endangering other animals that share the same breeding ground. We will use electronic callers, thousands of decoys, and unplugged shotguns. Every hunt we will decide if it’s best to hunt our heated pit or put you on a fresh field of geese in the area. All you have to do is show up on time, kick back and relax while we do the labor intensive work that it takes to put down some of these birds. Get ready for the biggest adrenaline rush of waterfowl hunting.
Season: End of February til the End of March
Add a Walleye Fishing Trip
Hi, I'm Jaron! I live, eat and breathe waterfowl hunting and am a results driven guide in South Dakota.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$55.00 Per Person Per Day
$302.50 Per Person
$302.50 Per Person
$55.00 Per Person Per Night
$275.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Lunch Provided
- Unlimited Birds, Shells & 2,000+ Decoys
- 32 Ft Heated Underground Pit
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Gear
- Drinks & Snacks
Rules & Guidelines
* You need a minimum of eight hunters to hold your own spread. If you have less than eight, hunters will be filled in accordingly. There is a 9 hunter max per snow goose spread.
* License, lodging, meals, ammo, bird cleaning, and transportation to field not included in pricing.
Nonresidents who are at least 12 years old may buy licenses to take snow geese.
Hunters 12 through 15 must also possess a hunter safety card or a hunting license from another state to buy a South Dakota License.
The nonresident South Dakota Spring Snow Goose License is valid the entire season statewide.
Licenses can be purchased on the GFP website (link: https://gfp.sd.gov/nonresident-waterfowl/) or from license agents.
All nonresidents must possess one of the following licenses for which they qualify:
Youth License (12 through 15) ………..$26
• Migratory Bird Certification is included with the adult and youth license purchase.
• Federal Waterfowl Stamp is not required.