Southeast Missouri Late Season Specklebelly Goose Hunt
4-5 Guests • No Lodging • Private • Guided
East Missouri Late Season Goose
Base price is per person for a single-day hunt. Make it a 2, or 3-day hunt for an additional fee per person. No lodging.
In order for our hunters to make the most out of their Guided Missouri Waterfowl hunting trips, we offer several different hunting locations and dates across Missouri.
For our Missouri goose hunts, we have an excess of 3500 acres with over 7 pits, A-frame blinds, skid blinds, and numerous layout hunting opportunities available as well.
This package does not include lodging or meals. See the host's profile for packages that include lodging!
We run ice eaters when appropriate to help keep open water during cold spells.
Minimum 4 hunters
Children 15 and younger are free when accompanied by a paid adult.
Our stellar track record as Missouri snow goose outfitter speaks for itself because we keep at it year after year. Missouri snow goose hunting doesn’t get any better than with our professional hunting guides who create the most favorable conditions to make sure that you have a productive goose hunt.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$220.00 Per Person
$330.00 Per Person
$220.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Expert Guide
- Pit / Blind
- Shotgun & Ammo
- Hunting Dog
- Hunting License & Permits
- ATV / UTV
Rules & Guidelines
WHAT TO KNOW
In Field Transportation:
Once you arrive at your hunting destination hunters normally walk out to the hunting blinds or pits. We can haul your gear if the roads are drivable or the guide has an ATV. We do not guarantee a ATV or UTV. Most walks are not bad but due to weather at times it can be tough. Hunters can bring their own ATV’s or UTV’s if you so wish.
In Southeast Missouri one of our Duck hunting fields is close to a mile off of the road, We recommend that you bring a UTV or ATV to reduce your time and make it easier for you to go back and forth.
Man’s Best Friend: Hunting Retrievers
We welcome the use of waterfowl Hunting Retrievers, but only one & with full hunting parties please notify us when making reservations.
Please bring provisions for your buddy too!
Hunting Retrievers Available:
Our Guides can provide trained retrievers most times, while hunting with your party if needed and if you do not have one or in a smaller, mixed hunting parties.
Retrievers not available for Unguided groups.
Guarantees, Warranties and Mother Nature
While we provide every possible opportunity to shoot your limit of birds, we are hunting migratory birds that can and do travel hundreds of miles in a single evening. We cannot guarantee birds, while we do everything we can to give you the opportunity to shoot your birds, we are hunting wild migratory birds that can travel many miles at night or across state borders in a night. We do not guarantee birds, but we do guarantee that our experienced guides will do everything possible giving you the opportunity to bag your limit.
Missouri Duck and Goose Hunting Reservations and Information:
- Hunting dates will be chosen by a first deposit, first choice basis.
- Deposit- A 50% non- refundable deposit is included with your payment when you book.
- If you cancel your hunt there is No Refund!
- If you have a problem with the guide or other hunters, let me know right then so I can fix the problem do not wait until you are home or after the hunt there is nothing I can do at that point!
- Our duck and goose hunts are from layout blinds, chairs, A-frame, skid blinds and pit blinds. It is your responsibility to tell us and make mention on your waivers if you or one in your group is unable to hunt from a layout blind or layout chair, do not tell us after the hunt or as you arrive for your hunt! We will be unable able to move you to a special location on the last minute.
- Hunters are Not allowed in the field with out being accompanied by one of our guides! if you sneak back for an extra hour of hunting with out the guide your hunt will be canceled with no refund! This is a Safety and Insurance issue.
- Hunting is hunting as everyone knows, one day can be great and the next not. If you elect to end your hunt early or not hunt the next day that is your choice. Do not call and ask for a free day later or next season.
- During the Migration birds move and at times we must too in order to get you the best chances! We supply you with direct Hotel and Motel phone numbers to secure the best rates with best and easiest cancelation policies.
- If we call you and tell you not to come, we are doing this for a reason! if you decide to not heed our warnings you are responsible and will be required to pay for your entire hunt.
- If for any reason you decide to cut your hunt short and you have booked one of our lodgings in SE Missouri there will not be a refund for your lodging nights not used.
Tipping Your Hunting Guides
Tips are not included in hunting rates. Tipping your guide is not based on number of birds taken but on the long hours of work they do, long before you arrive, while your hunting and each day when you're done they are still working add or moving decoys and scouting 15% to 20% is normal with leaving larger tips.
Depending on the length of a freeze & how cold it gets, we may ask to change your hunting dates to provide you with the best options available. If we decide that is in your best interest to change your hunt, we will try move your dates to later in the current season, but worst case scenario we will roll your dates over to the following season.
Only one free child hunter per paid adult.