Rifle or Bow Elk Hunts
1-1 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
New Mexico Rifle or Bow Elk Hunts - Unit 34
No draw required. We host one bow and one rifle elk hunt per year. These elk hunts are using unit wide land owner tags.
We also book hunts for hunters who drew their own tag in this unit at a reduced rate.
These hunts are fully-guided with meals and lodging.
I grew up in the Gila, hunting and exploring the outdoors with my family starting from a young age. I have been guiding both public and private land hunts since 2003 and have been hunting the area for over 23 years.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$1076.63 Per Person
$15950.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- 200,000+ Acres of Hunting Land
- Scouted Hunting Locations
- Transportation Around Hunting Area
- Meals and Lodging
- Weather-Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Gear / Weapon / Ammo
- Valid New Mexico Hunting License
- Elk Tag
Rules & Guidelines
Elk in New Mexico
All public and Unit-wide private lands are open to properly licensed elk hunters during each public elk hunt for the sole purpose of hunting elk. Hunters are allowed free, unrestricted, and equal access to unit-wide ranches.
While in The Field You Must Have All of the Following:
License, Stamp and Validation Requirements
- All hunters must possess a valid license, and permit if applicable, for the species and hunt type in which they will participate and must produce this upon request by a conservation officer.
- All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a Game-hunting License.
- All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a carcass tag(s) for each species hunted, unless the E-Tag option is chosen.
- All hunters, trappers or anglers on any Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management lands must possess a Habitat Stamp. See exceptions on page 10.
- All hunters, trappers or anglers 18 years and older must possess a Habitat Management & Access Validation on public and/or private lands. See exceptions on page 9.
- All hunters 17 years of age and younger must possess a hunter education or mentor-youth number. (See page 19).
- All hunters on private lands must possess written permission from the landowner
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.