Mountain View Ranch Elk/Mule Deer Combo Hunt
1-2 Guests • Lodge • Public/Private • Guided
Mountain View Ranch
(Rifle or Archery)
At Mountain View Ranch the elk hunting is phenomenal and is hunted exclusively by us. We manage the ranch specifically for hunting and offer an extremely limited number of elk hunts every year. We hunt using a combination of hiking, atv's and 4x4 vehicles. The terrain is rugged but accessible by old logging roads. Success rates are near 100% and most bulls taken on the ranch will range from 5×5’s to bulls in the 300-320 class. However, we have taken bulls as big as 370" in the past and every year monster bulls are seen on the ranch. These hunts are very limited and go fast so call now to schedule your hunt.
The elk herds are healthy and our success rates on bulls & bucks are high. The Mule deer on this hunt are not just an add-on. The genetics have been improving every year in this unit and there have been several bucks in the 180"-200" range taken in this unit in the last few years. Bear and wolf are included in this hunt as well.
We are licensed to hunt in The Hells Canyon National Recreation Area, the Nez Perce and Payette National Forests, and over 10,000 acres of private land. Our Exclusive Outfitting area includes over 300 square miles of some of the best big game hunting territory that North America has to offer. We provide trophy hunts for Elk, Mule Deer, Whitetail, Mountain Lion, Black Bears and Mountain Goats.
We take pride in providing our clients with world-class hunting, Our lodging is no different. We don't run huge camps with large numbers of hunters and we make it our goal to deliver top-notch accommodations on every hunt. We offer a number of options when it comes to lodging. This hunt includes private lodging in our comfortable lodge:
- Mountain View Lodge: Our Mountain View Lodge was specifically designed with the sportsman in mind. Set in a relaxing and peaceful backcountry environment and located high on a mountaintop. Our rustic backcountry lodge and private guest cabins offer panoramic views of the legendary Salmon River and the Seven Devils Mountains. The Mountain View Lodge is rustic and comfortable, the food is exceptional and the mountain scenery is absolutely beautiful! At Mountain View Ranch our goal is to provide the best hospitality, food, and overall experience that anyone has to offer.
Base price is per person for an 2x1 Guided Rifle Hunt OR a 1x1 Guided Archery Hunt.
World-class big game hunting in the Hells Canyon Wilderness area.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$7700.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Trophy Handling
- Meat Packing
- Transportation to/from Hunting Area
- Land Managed Specifically for Hunting
- Comfortable Lodging
- Home-Cooked Melas
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Valid Hunting License/Tags
- Personal Hunting Gear
Rules & Guidelines
All hunters 10 years and older must carry a valid Idaho hunting license, as well as any permits or tags required for their game species. You cannot purchase a license without completing a certified hunter education course.