Guided Whitetail Deer Hunting in Athens, Ohio
Lodge • Private • Guided
Guided Whitetail Deer Hunting
Base price is per person for a 4-Day/3-Night hunt for Buck Size 0-149 price increases with size.
We understand that having an experienced and knowledgeable guide is essential to having a successful and enjoyable hunting experience.
That's why we've assembled a team of guides who are not only experts in hunting whitetail deer, but also passionate about the sport and dedicated to ensuring that every one of our clients has the hunt of a lifetime.
Our guides have decades of combined experience hunting whitetail deer in the Athens region and are intimately familiar with the local terrain, weather patterns, and the habits of the deer in the area.
- They know where to find the biggest bucks and how to stalk them quietly and efficiently. They are also experts in reading signs, which help hunters to locate the deer.
- Our guides are more than just hunting experts; they're also dedicated to ensuring that you have a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable hunting experience. Our guides go above and beyond to ensure you have an unforgettable hunting experience.
- Our guides are truly the best in the business, and we're confident that you'll be impressed by their level of skill, knowledge, and dedication.
So come hunt with us in Athens, Ohio, and experience the thrill of whitetail deer hunting with some of the most experienced and helpful guides in the industry.
Our lodge is a 4300 square foot lodge that is a comfortable, practical, and entertaining living space.
- There are 4 bedroom suites with 2 queen beds. Each bedroom has its own bathroom to provide privacy for each hunter group.
- Two locker rooms provide space and comfort for all of the hunter's hunting equipment. There is a washer and dryer in each locker room. Gun lockers and lockable drawers in each locker provide security to each hunter's valuable belongings.
- The kitchen and dining room provide spacious room to prepare lunches and meals for each hunt. The 12 foot dining table provides 14 comfortable seats to enjoy a home cooked meal every evening after the hunt. Comfortable couches and recliners provide a nice and relaxing way to enjoy a playoff baseball game, watch your favorite football team, or your favorite hunting channel.
- The 500 square foot loft is a recreation room. There you have the opportunity to play Big Buck hunter or Golden Tee Golf. The 16 foot shuffle board is bound to have some competitive matches on it. Bragging rights will also be established on the pool table, foosball table, and dart board. Make some money on the poker table that has 5 comfortable seats.
Whatever your passion, whether it be competing up in the Rec room, preparing your favorite snack, sitting by the fire, or just relaxing on the couch after a successful hunt, the Lodge provides everything you wish.
Day 1 (Thursday)
- Arrive from the Airport
- Get settled into your rooms and locker rooms
- Meet the guides and look at target bucks
- Site guns and bows in
- Eat dinner
Day 2 (Friday)
- 5-6 AM - Wake up/Eat Breakfast
- 6-11 AM - Morning Hunt
- 11a-2 PM - Lunch and Relax
- 2p-Dark - Evening Hunt
- After Dark - Dinner/Plan tomorrows hunt/Relax
Day 3 (Saturday)
- Same Itinerary as Day 2
Day 4 (Sunday)
- 5-6 AM - Wake up/Eat Breakfast
- 6-11 AM - Morning Hunt
- 11a-Noon - Eat Lunch
- Noon - Depart / Pack up & plan processing & taxidermy / Settle up / Tip Guides / Depart for Airport
Base price includes hunt with lodging included. Additional days can be added for an additional fee per hunter per day. All Non-hunters will be able to stay in the lodge at an additional fee per non-hunter.
Offering unmatched hunting of Whitetail Deer, Elk, Bison, Fallow Deer, & rams on 430 Acres of High Fence Hunting
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$465.00 Per Item
$5215.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Fully Guided Hunt
- Experienced Local Guide
- 4300 Square Foot Lodge
- 4 Bedrooms with Private Bathrooms
- Two Locker Rooms for Storage of your Hunting Equipment
- Washer & Dryer Available in Each Locker Room
- Rec Room with Big Buck Hunter, Golden Tee Golf, Shuffle Board, Pool Table, Dart Board and more
- Fully Equipped Kitchen for you to prepare your own lunches & meals
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Valid Hunting License/Tags
- Personal Overnight Gear
- Good Hunting Boots
Rules & Guidelines
All hunters, regardless of age, must carry a
valid hunting license to hunt or trap game
in Ohio. A permanent customer identification number will be assigned to all applicants of
hunting or fishing licenses.
Hunting deer, turkey, waterfowl, or
hunting or trapping of furbearers requires
the hunter to possess an additional gamespecific permit.
See the Ohio Department of Natural Resources website for more rules and regulations.
Safety should be a top priority when hunting and there are several important things to keep in mind to ensure a safe hunting experience:
- Always wear blaze orange or other brightly colored clothing: This is a requirement in many hunting areas and it makes it easier for other hunters to spot you and avoid accidentally shooting you.
- Know your target and what is beyond it: Make sure you positively identify your target as a legal game before shooting and always be aware of what is beyond your target in case of a miss or a ricochet.
- Keep the safety on at all times until you are ready to shoot: this helps to avoid accidental discharge of the firearm.
- Have a plan in case of an emergency and make sure everyone in your hunting party is aware of it.
- Be aware of the weather forecast and the expected conditions, prepare accordingly and always carry enough supplies in case of an unexpected change of weather or an emergency.
- Always use caution when handling and transporting firearms and always follow the manufacturer's instructions
Please Read & Understand:
- All shots resulting in evidence of a wounded animal will warrant payment in full, even if the animal is not recovered. If no shot is taken or no evidence of a wounded animal, no additional payment will be required above the deposit.
- A Non-Refundable Deposit is required for ALL hunts. If an animal is NOT harvested, the deposit WILL BE applied to a hunt scheduled the following year.
- Rescheduling of hunts for wounded animals or hunts with no-shot opportunities will be at the ranch's discretion and on a case-by-case basis. We are not required to reschedule.
- Rescheduled hunts will warrant a daily lodging fee and guide fee.
Guides are included; however, gratuities are greatly appreciated.
Policies for Hunters
- NO Loaded firearms in transport anywhere/anytime
- Alcohol consumption after the hunt only! NO exceptions
- Hunter Orange must be worn outside of a box blind
- Orange may be taken off when in a tree stand or in a box blind
- If blood is drawn, the Animal is yours.