Guided Mountain Goat Hunt
1-1 Guests • Drop Camp • Private • Guided
September - November
Nothing truly amplifies the high country experience as much as hunting goats on their home turf. Mountain goats are our specialty with our territory having great population numbers with high success rates on mature billies. Hunters must be in good shape for a hunt to be successful, as you often have to climb in rough terrain. This is truly a hunt where you’ll be on top of the world!
- Make it a combo hunt! Mule deer in particular are a great add-on species for this hunt as you often run into them while hunting mountain goats.
- If you would like to extend your hunt, 10-day hunts are also available! Select the 10-Day Hunt Add-On when booking.
- If you would like to bring a non-hunting companion along, there is an additional fee (see Add-Ons).
Base price is for a 2x1 hunt. For a 1x1 hunt, select the 1x1 Hunt Add-On when booking.
Combo Hunt (per species)
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$13200.00 Per Person
$1100.00 Per Person
$247.50 Per Person
$1320.00 Per Person
$12100.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Spike Camp
- Large Billies
- Rifle or Bow + 2-3 Boxes of Ammunition
- Adequate Hunting Clothing
- Weather Gear
- Hiking Boots/Gaiters
Rules & Guidelines
How to get to us:
We are located approximately 30 minutes north of Radium and 30 minutes south of Golden. Most of our clients fly to Cranbrook, BC, where they are picked up at the airport by us and taken to the territory (at no extra cost) which is approximately a 2.5 hour drive away. Also some prefer to fly to Kalispel, Montana or Calgary, Alberta and rent a car and drive to Radium where we can meet up with them as well.
What you’ll need to cross the Border:
Coming into Canada is typically not a problem for clients coming to hunt in BC. The Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) recommends that you have proof of your reason for travelling to Canada and to have your passport with you.
- Booking contract
- Deposit/fees paid
- Accommodations/Flights booked
- Form 5589 Non – Resident Firearm Declaration (do not sign the form prior to getting to the border as it must be signed in the presence of a CBSA agent), this can be obtained from GOABC or from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
If you are an American, you’ll also want to fill out US Customs Form 4457 prior to entering Canada. This declares that you have owned your firearms before coming to Canada, and will prevent you having to pay duty on them when you return to the United States.
- Prices do not include royalties, meat processing or tips for guides.
- Royalties can be paid by check at the end of the hunt.
- All hunts will require a booking contract and liability form to be filled out and signed.
- Fishing is also available for the license fee.
Optional (but not required) items for hunts:
- Spotting scope
- Fishing gear
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.