Florida Freshwater Fishing Charters
2-6 Guests • No Lodging • Public • Guided
Half-Day up to Full-Day Freshwater Fishing Charter
4, 6, or 8-Hour Charters
Our freshwater charters allow you to catch a variety of species, we don't just target one. Some common catches include peacock bass, largemouth bass and clown knife fish. Every private charter you book is ran solely by Captain Carlos.
Charters take place aboard a 19' Polar Bay Boat. This boat is powered by a 2021 Suzuki 150hp engine. The boat is equipped with Garmin Electronis and a Minn Kota trolling motor. This fishing charter service is very family-oriented and welcomes all ages and groups. This charter will give you the experiences and moments that you will never forget.
If you have groups of 6 or more hunters we will arrange for a second boat to accommodate the group so big groups are welcome!
Included in Price
- 2 Guests Included. Additional Guests are an Additional Fee Per Guest. (Max 5 Guest per Boat)
- All bait and tackle
- Rods & reels
- Cooler with ice & water bottles
- Private charter captain
- All necessary safety equipment
*Price does Not include gratuity
Base price is for 2 guests for a 4 hour chater. Make it a 6, or 8-hour charter for an additional fee. Additional guests can be added for an additional fee per person. For larger groups of 6+ guests 2 boats will be needed to accommodate the group. Add a second boat for an additional fee.
Fishing Charters for freshwater and saltwater fish. Iguana hunts, gator hunts & Gigging.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$55.00 Per Item
$440.00 Per Day Per Item
$605.00 Per Day Per Item
$715.00 Per Day Per Item
$440.00 Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Garmin Electronics
- 19' Polar Bay Boat Powered by Suzuki 150hp Engine
- Private Charter
- All Bait & Tackle, Rods & Reels
- Cooler with Ice & Water Bottlees
- All Necessary Safety Equipment
- Fuel Included
- Snacks & Drinks
Rules & Guidelines
Fishing Licenses – Florida freshwater fishing licenses can be purchased online at http://myfwc.com/license/recreational/.
Please contact Captain Carlos with questions about obtaining a fishing license for your trip.
Will other people be on my fishing charter/hunt?
- No, the only people that will be on your private fishing charter/hunt are people in your party, Captain Carlos, and maybe a mate if/when needed.
What Happens if it Rains?
- Rain alone is not cause for a charter/hunt to be rescheduled. As long as conditions are safe, we will run trips in the rain. Absent of lightning, rain may be uncomfortable but is not dangerous and has little effect on hunting/fishing. If your trip is canceled due to inclement weather, we will do our best to reschedule your charter for your preferred date. if the trip cannot be rescheduled, you will receive a full refund, your safety is our number one priority.
What if my charter is canceled due to inclement weather conditions?
- In the event of a captain cancellation, your deposit can be applied to another date or refunded.
What if I Need to Cancel the Charter I Booked?
- We get it, things happen. If you need to cancel your booking, we ask that you give us 10 days' notice. you will receive a full refund of your deposit if canceled within 10 days of your booked charter date. if you cancel your booking with less than 10 days' notice, you will lose the deposit.
Where will we meet Captain Carlos for our Charter?
- Captain Carlos will tell you where to meet upon booking. For freshwater charters, he will commonly pick up his guests from The Hive Waterfront Restaurant & Tiki in Lantana, FL. The Hive is a great place to grab delicious food and drinks after your charter!