Combo Whitetail and Mule Deer Rifle Rut Hunt

1-4 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided


We offer whitetail deer hunts in November during the rut for trophy class whitetails.

Our whitetail deer hunting area is about 500,000 acres of farm land, fringe, and the deep woods. We hunt by stand hunting, spot stalk, and driving many bush roads. We hunt both private and forest land.

We are very selective in the whitetail deer we choose to harvest. These deer average 150+ class. This is a very enjoyable & scenic hunt where you will see many whitetail deer bucks to choose from.

We hunt using a variety stands and blinds based on terrain and weather

Our mule deer hunts are mostly spot & stalk but we do provide heated tower stands set up mainly on deer trails between the feeding and bedding area on 100 ft wide cut lines and driving many bush roads. We hunt both private and forest land.We are very selective in the deer we choose to harvest. These deer are from a 160-200+ class with an average of 170.

This is a very enjoyable & scenic hunt where you will see many mule deer bucks to choose from. You may also hunt in tower stands we have set up on on alfalfa fields, where the mule deer and whitetail deer feed in the evenings.

Base Price is for 10 full hunt days.

Show More


Your Host

Neil's Trip

Neil J

Alberta Canada whitetail deer hunting, mule deer hunting, black bear hunting and waterfowl hunting

from $15400/Experience

Base Price

$15400.00 Per Person Per Experience


Pay later options are only available for trips that start more than 30 days from today.

Total Payment


Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.


  • Expert Local Guide
  • 5-Star Lodging w/ Meals
  • 500,000 Acres of Farmland, Fringe, and Deep Woods
  • Heated Tower Stands / Pop Up Blinds



Gear List

  • Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
  • Liability Waiver/Hunter Contract
  • Personal Hunting Gear
  • Valid hunting License

Show More

Rules & Guidelines


Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.


In order to confirm your booking we must have a liability waiver and a hunter contract signed and sent to us before you arrive in camp.

You may want to consider Hunt Insurance to cover your deposit and the hunt cost. Check with your travel agent or you can call ManuLife at 1-877-283-2002


You will be flying into Edmonton International Airport. Once you have arrived in Edmonton, you will rent a car and drive to our lodge north of Marwayne, Alberta. We recommend flying in the day before your hunt.

Be sure to check with your airline about transporting antlers, capes and meat. Some airlines prohibit this or may charge baggage fees.


Passport are now required to come into Canada so make sure you have yours ready. There is a long wait period to get US passports so be sure to apply early if you don't already have one.

IF you have a criminal record (even a DUI can prevent you from crossing the border) you may require a A Temporary Resident Permit. Please inquire with Border Services to make sure you have the proper documentation.


For hunters who bring their own firearms into Canada, a Non-Resident Firearm Declaration will serve as a licence and registration. The form must be presented in triplicate, unsigned, to a Canada Customs officer at your first point of entry into Canada. There is a minimal fee which is not included in the price of the hunt.

Pre-processing of the Non-Resident Firearm Declaration is available through Customs offices . To take advantage of this service, you must enter Canada at Edmonton International Airport, Alberta. Please contact Customs officials ahead of time for details of the process. Phone : (780) 890-4300


Wildlife Identification Number (WIN) is required to purchase hunting licences in Alberta. In addition to the WIN card, Waterfowl Hunters will also need to purchase a 6 day Migratory Bird Game License.

Upon submission, a plastic WIN card with your WIN number on it will be mailed to you in 4 weeks. Be sure you give yourself enough time to receive your card before you arrive for your hunt.If you have any questions contact:

Waterfowl Hunters will also need to Purchase Migratory Bird Game Permit.

Show More