Bull Nilgai Hunt in Texas
Bull Nilgai Hunts
Experience the hunt of a lifetime with one of our guides on an amazing spot and stalk hunt for a free range animal on 10,000 acres.. All hunts are 2 day 3 nights with lodging and meals included. Loaner guns are available. Your harvest will be gutted, capes and quarters. We have been doing guided Nilgai hunts in South Texas since 1978.
Bull nilgai are very difficult to kill, we strongly recommend a 338 win mag or larger. We can provide a 338 win at no charge. Your guide can back up your shot, but only if you’re in agreement. If we are to back up the hunter, we will only shoot if it appears necessary.
Our Nilgai hunts are very physical often requiring a lot of walking. If you cannot walk for several miles in a day, this is not for you. This is a spot and stalk hunt. We do not shoot from vehicles.
Once your animal is shot (recovered or lost), your hunt is complete. Any additional hunting or fishing requests will be considered, but not guaranteed and will be at
Base Price is per hunter, Groups of four hunters at any one time is best for a quality hunt. This allows two hunters per guide. All hunts are for 2 days, 3 Nights.
We make every effort to not take shots over 100 yards so if hunting with your gun, it does not need to be sighted in for long distance shooting.
An exclusive hunting/fishing club with a limited number of individual and corporate memberships. Located on the beautiful El Sauz ranch, members enjoy diversity of hunting and fishing on private 50,000 acres.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$3795.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- 10,000 Huntable Acres
- Lodging and Meals
- Loaner Guns Available at no cost
- Harvest will be Gutted, Caped, and Quartered
- Years of Experienced Hunting Nilgai in South Texas
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Good Pair of USED Boots (not new)
- Texas Hunting License
- Personal Hunting Gear
Rules & Guidelines
- Do not bring brand new boots as you will have blisters. A good pair of used boots is a must.
- A Texas hunting license is required, please buy one in advance of your arrival.
- If your arrival time is later than 9pm please know we may ask you to stay in a hotel and arrive early the next morning.
- Weather conditions are not within our control and can affect greatly the hunt. Cold weather (40 degrees or colder) is particularly negative to nilgai hunting.
- As we use open Polaris vehicles to move around the ranch, your clothing needs to match weather conditions (hot, cold, rain, etc).
Please Note there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit due at time of booking