Waterfowl Hunt Perry, Oklahoma
1-15 Guests • No Lodging • Private • Guided
Just the Hunt
Just the Hunt is the price per gun for hunting only. This package does not include meals or lodging.
What to Expect
- Oklahoma weather is unpredictable, so prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
- Our hunts take place on managed wetlands, dry fields, small bodies of water, wooded sloughs, and rivers. You will be hunting fresh feeds or water daily to ensure that you get the highest quality hunt possible.
- Our professional waterfowl hunting guides will have decoys set and dogs in place when you arrive on location shortly before legal shooting hours,
- Tips for the hardworking hunting guides are appreciated,
- Please complete our Waiver prior to your hunt.
Add-on: Upland Hunt
A group of outdoorsman who share a tremendous passion for waterfowl and the pursuit thereof. We take pride in every detail, and appreciate the art of fair chase. We will work relentlessly to provide you with a hunting opportunity you won’t soon forget. We are blessed to enjoy God’s creation every day, and we hope you will join us where it’s not just a hunt, it’s an experience.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$330.00 Per Person
$412.50 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Expert Local Guide
- Hunting fresh feeds or water daily
- Ammunition ((3" 2 or 3 shot recommended)
- Hunting Boots (waterproof)
Rules & Guidelines
HUNTING LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Federal Waterfowl Stamp
- Resident or Non-Resident Small Game Hunting License
- Oklahoma State Waterfowl Permit
- Oklahoma State HIP Certification
- Hunters Education Certification unless born before 9/2/71
Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.