Wade-Fish Crane Creek, Eleven Point, North Fork, Lake Taneycomo
1-4 Guests • No Lodging • Public • Guided
Guided Fishing on:
Eleven Point River
North Fork of the White River
I offer a Missouri trout and smallmouth guided wade-fishing service for many of our beautiful streams. I provide fishing rods, lures, flies, and tackle needed, or I can show you how to put the gear you already own to the best use. We'll cover how to read streams, find the fish, understand their habits and diet, catch and handle them safely for a healthy return to the stream, or even teach you how to clean and share recipes if you choose to keep them. All you need is a valid Missouri Fishing license (and trout license) and waders if applicable.
I also provide a one person guided trout fishing/kayaking guide service (full day only), lunch and bottled water provided. I provide a stable fishing kayak (that you can stand in), kayaking gear, rods, and all tackle needed. You will be guided by two experienced kayak guides who will lead and follow you to ensure your safety at all times.
Base Price is for a half-day. Full day (lunch provided) for extra fee. Add additional adult (per half day) or Guided Kayaking (full day lunch included) Contact me for group rates.
Full Day (Lunch Included)
Additional Angler (per Half Day)
Custom Lures, Custom Rod Handle Artwork, Trout Artwork, Missouri Trout Stream Fishing Guide Service, Kayaking Guide Service.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$110.00 Per Person
$110.00 Per Person
$165.00 Per Person
$220.00 Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Fishing Rods, Lures, Flies, & Tackle
- Can Show You How To Use Your Personal Equipment
- Lunch Provided on Full Day Trips
- Read Streams, Find the Fish, Understand Habits
- Will Demonstrate Safe Handling/Prep Recipes
- Stable Fishing Kayak Provided for Kayak Service
- Kayaking Gear, Rods, and all Tackle Needed
- Valid Missouri Fishing License
- Waders if applicable
- Personal Fishing Gear if Desired
- Snacks and Drinks
Rules & Guidelines
All you need is a valid Missouri Fishing license (and trout license) and waders if applicable.
MISSOURI FISHING LICENSES REQUIREMENTS
In Missouri, you’ll need a permit to fish in the state unless you qualify for an exemption. The fishing permit is good for fish, frogs, mussels, clams, turtles, crayfish and live bait.
Besides the general fishing permit, you may also need a permit to fish a particular species. For example, you’ll need a trout permit to possess trout. The Missouri Department of Conservation website has a list of permits required by species.
FISHING LICENSE EXEMPTIONS
There are several exemptions to Missouri’s general fishing permit requirement. The following individuals do not need a permit:
- Resident landowners (who own five acres or more) and their immediate households fishing on land they own
- Missouri residents ages 65 or older
- Anyone age 15 and younger (resident or nonresident)
- Honorably discharged veterans or active personnel who have a service-related disability of 60% or greater, was a prisoner of war during military service or as a patient in a Warrior Transition Brigade, Warrior Transition Unit, or military medical center
- Those with serious medical conditions such as individuals with a corrected vision of 20/200 or less or a 20 degree or less field of visual concentric contraction, those who permanently cannot move without the aid of a wheelchair, or individuals with cerebral palsy or a mental disability and cannot fish alone and who are accompanied by a licensed adult angler
Some reciprocal fishing privileges may exempt you from having a permit in Missouri if you are licensed in a neighboring state and fishing in certain rivers. The Department of Conservation website lists the rules for these privileges.
TYPES OF FISHING LICENSES
There are several types of fishing permits you can purchase in Missouri. These include:
- Daily Fishing Permit: Both residents and non-residents can purchase this type of permit.
- Annual Fishing Permit: These are available for both residents and non-residents.
- Lifetime Fishing Permit: Only residents can buy a lifetime fishing permit.
- Lifetime Conservation Partner Permit: This permit, available only to residents, carries the same privileges as the Resident Hunting and Fishing Permit.
- Military Reduced Cost Permit: Missouri residents who are currently (or have in the last 12 months) mobilized and serving on full-time active military duty in the National Guard (federal status) or reserve forces of the United States can get a reduced cost permit.
- Small Game Hunting & Fishing Permit: This type of permit is only for residents.
MISSOURI FISHING LICENSE FEES
While the permit fees are subject to change each year, for 2021, the rates are as follows:
- Daily Fishing Permit: $8
- Annual Fishing Permit: $12
- Lifetime Fishing Permit: The fees for this type of permit are age-based and are on the Department of Conservation’s website.
- Lifetime Conservation Partner Permit: These permit fees vary by the age of the angler when purchased. Find the costs on the Department of Conservation’s website.
- Military Reduced Cost Permit: $5
- Daily Fishing Permit: $8
- Annual Fishing Permit $49
WHERE TO BUY YOUR MISSOURI FISHING LICENSE
You can buy your Missouri fishing permit in one of several ways:
- Online through the Department of Conservation website by using the e-Permits system
- Over the phone by calling 800-392-4115
- At any Department office
- From more than a thousand vendors around the state such as stores that sell hunting and fishing equipment