Unit 36 Private Property Elk Hunt 25,000 acres
1-4 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
Guided Elk Hunt
We provide top quality guided hunts throughout New Mexico. We have access to over 1.5 million acres of public & private land with a wide range of trophy animals.
Whether you want to chase monster bulls in the mountains or call in predators with our professional guides, we have you covered.
Let our experienced guides take you on a hunt you’ll never forget!
Bulls range from 300-340 and up!
This location includes a prime ranch in the core of unit 36 with a 100% success rate and 25,000 acres of private hunting land.
Price is per hunter. Guide will provide tag number.
Providing top quality guided hunts throughout New Mexico. We have access to over 1.5 million acres of private and public land with a wide range of trophy animals.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$15055.00 Per Person Per Experience
- No Hidden Fees
- Hunt on Unit 36
- Tag Included
- Chef Cooked Meals
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Required NM Hunting License / Permits
- Personal Hunting Gear
- Snacks and Drinks
Rules & Guidelines
Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.
While in The Field You Must Have All of the Following:
License, Stamp and Validation Requirements
- All hunters must possess a valid license, and permit if applicable, for the species and hunt type in which they will participate and must produce this upon request by a conservation officer.
- All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a Game-hunting License.
- All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a carcass tag(s) for each species hunted, unless the E-Tag option is chosen.
- All hunters, trappers or anglers on any Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management lands must possess a Habitat Stamp. See exceptions on page 10.
- All hunters, trappers or anglers 18 years and older must possess a Habitat Management & Access Validation on public and/or private lands. See exceptions on page 9.
- All hunters 17 years of age and younger must possess a hunter education or mentor-youth number. (See page 19).
- All hunters on private lands must possess written permission from the landowner (See definition and exceptions on page 26).