Tautog & Sea Bass Wreck Trips!
1-4 Guests • No Lodging • Public • Guided
Step aboard the Sweet Melissa and we will provide everything you need to enjoy a fun and productive day of Atlantic City and Brigantine fishing. All of our prices include rods, reels, tackle and bait for your back bay or ocean angling experience.
If you would like to bring your own fishing rods and gear, you are certainly welcome.
All rates are based on 1-4 anglers.
Divide the cost of the fishing trip with the individuals in your group and you get a great day of fishing for a terrific price! Children and novices are welcome as Captain Scott prides himself on introducing people unfamiliar with fishing to the sport. His patience allows kids to feel comfortable as they learn and hone their skills.
Bachelor parties also have a fantastic experience fishing before the big night out (responsible alcohol consumption is allowed).
All guided trips include fish cleaning back at the dock unless you prefer to take the day's catch home to fillet on your own.
We look forward to having you aboard for a fantastic day of fishing!
Base price is for 4 hours. If you would like to extend your trip, use the Additional Hour Add-On when booking.
Captain Scott has been fishing the waters of New Jersey since he was a young boy. His fishing experience has included plying the waters up and down the entire east coast along with a healthy stint in the Carolinas during his college years. Armed with an education degree and a minor in biology, the captain welcomes children and novices along with experienced anglers.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$110.00 Per Item
$522.50 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
Rules & Guidelines
1. No illegal drugs are allowed aboard or the trip will be terminated without refund.
2. Beer & wine are permitted in moderation. No hard liquor. Unsafe or unruly conduct caused by intoxication will cause trip to be terminated without refund.
3. Any conduct deemed inappropriate by the captain will result in trip termination without refund.
4. Any person damaging the vessel or equipment will be responsible for repair or replacement costs.
5. A $100 deposit is included with your payment at time of booking.
6. The deposit is nonrefundable if the trip is cancelled less than 7 days before scheduled date.
7. If the weather does not allow us to sail (determined by the captain), the deposit will be put towards a rescheduled trip or a refund.
8. Please don't wear black-soled boots that will leave scuffs on the gelcoat.