Spring Conservation Season
1-12 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
Snow Goose Hunt
Our area holds thousands of snows as they travel back to the breeding grounds. We hunt over 1500-2,000 snow goose decoys on these hunts and move to fresh feeds daily.
Hunts take place from February to March
All hunts include lodging.
Our lodge, (recently completed in 2018) is sure to provide a clean and comfortable place for you to relax after an epic hunt! We offer a full size kitchen, living room with fireplace, two full bathrooms, locker room, private outdoor patio with a fire pit, and enough rooms to accommodate up to 12 hunters. Free WIFI.
Base price is per person for a 3-Day Feb-March Hunt. Lodging Included
You would be hard pressed to find someone who knows the back roads of West Central Kansas better than Cameron. His knowledge of the waterfowl that flock to our sheet water ponds and ag fields every fall is unparalleled. Whether it be screaming the right yodel to turn a migrating flock of specks or yelping sweetly to convince a long spurred Kansas gobbler, he knows how to get the job done.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$1320.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Comfortable Lodging
- Expert Guide
- Decoys + Calling
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Gear
- Shotgun & Ammunition
- License & Permits
Rules & Guidelines
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking. In case of cancellation, please contact me and we can work out the details.
Well-trained dogs welcome if you are booking a private group.
What are the licensing requirements/prices?
- Non-resident hunting licensing $97.50
- Federal waterfowl stamp $25.00
- State waterfowl stamp $10.00
- HIP stamp $2.50
How long is the average hunt?
- Morning hunts typically from Sunrise until 11 A.M.
- Evening hunts typically from 3 P.M. until Sunset
Does pricing include lodging?
- All prices include lodging
Do you provide meals?
- We can provide meals upon special request for an extra fee
- Great Bend (17 Miles) has 15+ restaurants to choose from
- There is a Dairy queen and Pizza Hut in Hoisington Ks (15 miles away from lodge)
- There is also a grocery store and local cafe where our lodge is located.
Where is the Nearest airport?
- The nearest airport is 2 hours away in Wichita Ks.
- We do not provide taxi service from airport to lodge. (Unless previous arrangement have been discussed)
Do you guys provide bird processing?
- We provide bird processing for an extra fee. $2.00 per bird.