Speck Hunts in Arkansas
4-10 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
Arkansas Speck Hunt
Hunt from Wabbaseka to Stuttgart, Arkansas depending on where the birds are.
Hunt out of A-Frames or Layout Blinds from sun-up till 9 or 10am, or until you hit limits. We love to have trained dogs join us on the hunt! Your guide will take care of decoy spreads & setting up in the morning. Decoys range from 40-1200 depending on the conditions and what the birds are like.
I will share the location the morning of the hunt based on where the birds are that day and meet you in the field 30-45 minutes before shooting light.
Limited lodging is available in Nov/Dec but local hotels are available when lodging is not. Hunters are suggested to bring your own food & snacks.
Base price is per gun. 4 person minimum, 8-10 person max. 6 hunters guarantees a private group.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$275.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Scouted Hunting Locations
- A-Frames or Layout Blinds
- 15,000 Acres In Arkansas
- 40-1200 Decoy Spread
- Limited Lodging or Local Hotels Available
- 6 Hunter Group Guarantees Private Hunt Group
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Gear
- Required Arkansas Hunting License / Stamps
- Snacks and Drinks
Rules & Guidelines
Licensing and Permits
A Waterfowl Hunter 16 or Older Must Carry
1. A valid federal Migratory Bird Hunting and conservation Stamp ($25) physical stamp, signed in ink across the face or the electronic code from purchasing the federal
Migratory Bird Hunting and Conservation Stamp online. This option is only valid 45 days from date of purchase until physical stamp arrive in mail;
and proof of the following license privileges (may be carried on paper, an electronis copy on the user's smartphone or through a Commission-issued Conservation Hard Card):
2. A valid license coded DSR, DSN, PLD, MRD, or VLD
3. Proof of Arkansas HIP registration; and
4. One of the following hunting licenses:
Resident Wildlife Conservation LIcense
Resident Sportsman's License
Combination Sportsman's License
65+ Resident Annual Sportsman's License
65+ Resident Sportsman's License
65+ Resident Combination License
Resident Military Retiree Lifetime Hunting License
Resident Military Retiree Lifetime Combination License
Resident Disabled Military Veteran Lifetime Hunting License
Resident Disabled Military Veteran Lifetime Combination License (VLC)
Resident Disabled Military Veteran Lifetime Hunting License (VLL)
3-year Resident Disable Sportsman's License
3-Year Resident Disabled Combination License
Nonresident 5-Day Small Game Hunting License
Nonresident Annual Small Game Hunting License
Nonresident 1-day All Game Hunting License
Nonresident 3-Day All Game Hunting License
Nonresident 5-Day All Game Hunting License
Nonresident Annual All Game Hunting License
Lifetime Sportsman's Permit, One year of residency required (Arkansas Waterfowl Stamp not Required)
5. In addition to a valid hunting license, nonresidents must carry the following permit before hunting waterfowl on al WMAs
Nonresident 5-Day Wildlife Management Area Waterfowl Hunting Permit
6. A free WMA General Use Permit when hunting or trapping on any WMA