South Beach By Bike
THIS IS A TEST LISTING DESIGNED TO SHOW THE TYPE OF LISTINGS POSSIBLE ON OUTSIDE360!
I'm a fitness trainer that loves the amazing feeling of a great workout. I've been cycling in Florida cities for more than 10 years and I love to share my passion for biking through beautiful Miami Beach.
What we’ll do
We'll kick things off with an energizing shot of Cuban coffee and a small bite at a Cuban cafeteria before we start cycling.
We'll ride 15 miles around South Beach at a moderate pace past many noteworthy sights: Miami Beach Marina, South Pointe Park, Versace's mansion on Ocean Drive, Muscle Beach, and a "Scarface" filming location in the Art Deco District.
We'll cycle along the three-mile Venetian Causeway over Biscayne Bay. Finally, we'll return to South Beach, to Sunset Harbor neighborhood for a refreshing smoothie to replenish ourselves after this fun outdoor adventure.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$68.20 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Hot Cuban Coffee
- Bottled Water
- Gluten Free Energy Bar
Rules & Guidelines
- Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental/tour.
- A credit card and/or valid driver license or passport is required for rental deposit.
- Helmets and locks are provided for free with rental. Helmets are recommended for all riders.
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet!
- Participants must be in good health, and able to operate, control and balance the equipment, at time of rental.
- Please consult your physician.
- Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
- Rental equipment is due back on the date/time printed on the Rental Receipt.
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
- Participants must inform Company if the equipment is damaged or not working properly.
- Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution.
- Failure to cancel / reschedule tour reservation(s) at least 72 hours in advance results in forfeiture of payment.
- All pre-payments for rentals and/or tours are final and non-refundable, no credit on early returns! No Refunds!
- Late returns are subject to additional charges and late fees.
- Non-returns or missing parts are subject to costs for replacement of equipment/parts.
- Damaged equipment are subject to repair costs In the event of rain you may re-schedule your reservation or receive a store credit.