RV Sites (Electric)
With easy pull-through parking and close to our always-clean bathhouses, the RV sites at our park are great for your off-road ATV vacation. If you know RVing, you know the difference (especially if you’re towing ATVs or UTVs). Rest assured, we do too.
Our Off Road Park offers over 100 miles of trails ranging from the “family-friendly” Tams Loop to the “winch recommended, enter at your own risk” favorite – The Amazon. There are trails for every type of bike, ATV, UTV, or Jeep, and every type of rider from novice to pro.
No Ride? No Problem….Check out our Polaris RZR Rentals!!
The 70-acre trailhead is only 15 minutes from Beckley and features a general store, pavilion, campground, rustic cabins, RV hookups, Glamp and Platform tents, showers, restroom facilities, and ATV Wash Rack.
Max 6 people at each site!
The base price includes up to 4 guests for a dry double-size RV/Tent sight with no utilities for a Thursday-Sunday stay. An additional charge applies for Friday-Saturday night stay as well as additional guests. Add electric hook up for an additional fee as well.
2-night minimum on weekend lodging, 3-night minimum on holiday weekends.
Safety is our main concern at Burning Rock Off Road Park as such we have several rules for riding including 2 machine minimum group size.
For a complete list of rules see attached documents.
Electric Hook Up (Sunday-Thursday)
Hi! My husband and I manage an off-road park in West Virginia. We are the perfect alternative to your everyday beaten path. Our park, located just 3.5 miles from the town of Sophia, is situated on 10,000 acres and offers over 100 miles of trails. There are trails for every type of bike, atv, utv or Jeep and every type of rider from novice to pro.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$5.50 Per Night Per Item
$11.00 Per Night
$16.50 Per Night
$5.50 Per Night Per Item
$7.70 Per Night Per Item
$27.50 Per Night
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Full Hook Ups - Water, Sewer & Electric
- Gravel Patio
- Picnic Table
- Fire Pit
- Clean Bathhouse with Hot Showers
- General Store with Supplies and Firewood
- Personal Items
Rules & Guidelines
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR LODGING GUESTS:
If you have any questions regarding payments or your reservation, please don’t hesitate to contact us. If you have questions about your trip, the park, the trails, or what else to expect, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Reserving Guest must be 21 years or older.
- Site/Cabin requests cannot be guaranteed. We reserve the right to move you to a different site/cabin.
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in cabins (pet friendly cabins are available upon request), on porches, or outside at anytime and must be on a leash and attended by an owner when outside of cabin.
- Late check in begins after 5:00 PM. Late check ins should contact us for special arrangements. Otherwise a key (unless camping) and parking passes will be left in the black box to the left of the front door of the general store.
- All cabins are non-smoking and there is a $100 charge for smoking inside the cabins.
- Quiet hours are 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM.
- An excessive cleaning fee of $25 will be charged if the cabin takes longer than 1 hour to clean after checkout or if the grounds around the cabin have to be patrolled for trash, cans, bottles, cigarette butts, discarded food, or pet waste.
- No fireworks and no firearms are allowed.
- All RV holding tanks must be empty (including all winterizing and odor controlling fluids) before arrival at the site.
- All cancellations outside 30 days from the start of the reservation will be refunded the deposit less a $20 processing fee.
- All cancellations inside 30 days from the start of the reservation will forfeit the deposit.
- Any cancellations made within 7 days of arrival risks forfeiture of the entire amount of the reservation.
- All reservations are allowed one date change as long as the change in date is requested at least one week prior to arrival and the new date falls within the same calendar year. Last minute (within 7 days of arrival) date changes are treated just like a cancellation and a new deposit will be required.
Everyone age 6 and up must have an annual membership which costs $20. Annual memberships are good for a full year from date of purchase. The daily fee per person age 6 to 15 is $15. The daily fee per person age 16 and up is $20. All daily fees apply whether you are a rider, driver, or a passenger. Children age 5 and younger are free, however, if they have an age-appropriate machine they may ride supervised by one or both parents in the kids’ tracks located within the Trailhead. We also offers a Frequent Rider Pass good for 10 visits for the price of 8 visits ($160). These passes are also good for a full year from date of purchase.
Sophia allows ATV/SxS/Dirtbike traffic on McAlpin Road and the main street thru town. You are welcome to use these 2 roads to access dining and shopping. ALL other streets in city limits are off-limits. If traveling to Go-Mart (left at the light, on Rt 16) you are required to ride along the side of the road and obey all WV ATV laws. If in doubt contact Sophia City Hall at 304.683.4456.
Yes. Pets are allowed on the property and we offer 2 pet friendly cabins. We do ask that dogs be kept on a leash while in common areas. If you pets enjoy wheeling they are more than welcome to ride along.
- In a Jeep/Truck no, however seatbelts are required as well as a roll cage and/or hard top.
- ATVs/SxS/Dirtbikes/Rail Buggies, yes. Engine on = Helmet on.