Rustic Camp sites
Sites are large, grass, sand, pine straw ground. Water at each site. Electric available for $8 extra per day.
Fire pit and picnic table for everyone to use. Private fire pit rental available. Port a potty available and hot/cold shower house.
Let us know what else you might need to help your stay be more pleasant.
Occupancy of 2 ppl, one pet, other people or pets w prior approval and an upcharge fee.
We live on our 6 acres in the outskirts of town. We offer camping sites for tent rustic camping, a cargo camper (with 2 beds), and a glamper travel trailer ( up to 4 ppl) Nature all around, walking trails, large sites, firepit, shower house, dump station and sewer hook ups. Great area w/ plenty of hunting preserves near by.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$0.00 Per Person
$22.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
Rules & Guidelines
• Quiet Time - is 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM Daily. Holiday weekends are 11:00 PM - 8:00 AM. All children must be with parents at campsite by 10:00 PM. Radios and TVs should not be heard beyond your site. No loud gatherings or parties. Please be considerate of your neighbors.
• Camp Fires - must be in the rings provided. NEVER leave a fire unattended and extinguish before turning in for the night or leaving campground.
• Children - Parents are responsible for children at all times. Please do not leave children unattended.
• Pets - LIMIT OF 1 dog permitted at each site unless other arrangements are made with the owners . All dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet. Do not leave animals unattended. Dispose of waste in the proper trash.
• Alcohol Policy - Florida legal drinking age is 21 - this law will be enforced. Alcohol is not permitted in any common areas.
• Disruptive Behavior - If the police are called by the management or another camper, due to disruptive behavior, this camper or campers will be immediately required to leave the campground. This includes Seasonal Campers, with the seasonal agreement becoming void. There will be no refunds to any person in this situation. Please do not put yourselves and management in this situation.
• Insurance/Theft - We are not responsible in the case of theft of RV or contents thereof; Nor for any damage caused by natural causes (i.e. tree falling); Nor for spoilage of refrigerator/freezer foods due to loss of electricity. All activities in the campground are done at the individual’s free will and Stagecoach Junction will not be responsible for injury to guests or for loss of money/valuables of any kind.
• Visitors - NO visitors allowed in your campsite until they register with the office. Visitors are NOT permitted to stay overnight unless prior approval is authorized by the office.
You are responsible for the behavior and actions of visitors at your site.
• No Smoking - in any/all buildings and restrooms.
• Restrooms - Please remove all personal items from restrooms. Any articles left in restroom will be disposed of when restroom is cleaned. Restrooms always open except for cleaning. Be courteous of others and leave the shower and sink clean for the next camper. If you find this area in need of attention please notify the office. 847-722-5763 text is fastest.
• Wood - You may pick up any firewood on the ground to use in the fire pit. There is NO cutting of trees or branches permitted on the property or neighbor’s property.
• Trash - you can dispose of your trash at the garbage can. Do not leave food garbage outside overnight.
• Water Usage - Washing of cars and RVs is prohibited.
• Lights - please do not use more than 2 strings of outdoor lights per site. Please turn off all outdoor lights before turning in for night or leaving campground. Please do not place bug lights close to neighbors camping unit or site.
Maintenance of Site: All sites must be kept neat and clean of debris and in an uncluttered state.
Alterations to Site: Campers may not make changes to site without approval of management.
Campsite Agreement & Subletting: Your seasonal agreement is between the individuals noted on agreement and
Stagecoach Junction. This agreement DOES NOT entitle any other individuals use of your camping unit or site Occupancy limit per campsite is 2 adults, and up to 3 children (other authorization for exceptions must be made with the office at the time of the reservation.
If you are not using your site, no one else is permitted to use your site or camping unit unless prior arrangements have been made with the office.
Insurance: We recommend that each seasonal camper purchase their own individual insurance, as Stagecoach Junction is not responsible for any damage caused by natural disasters, negligence, theft, or loss of electricity.
Reservations and refund policy: All reservations are to be confirmed with your payment in full for the duration of your stay. We accept credit cards over the phone, and paypal. State tax will be charged. Upon payment you will receive a confirmation via email. The maximum stay is 30 days. This may be renewed at the discretion and availability of the owners. Once you pay for your reservation there are NO REFUNDS!. Since we have limited campsites we guarantee that your space will be available for you when you arrive. Your confirmation will include the terms, occupancy, dates, price, and hookups you requested. If there are any errors on the reservation, please notify us immediately. Any changes in occupancy such as the number of people or pets per site will invalidate the reservation, and no refund will be issued.