Rio Grande Turkey Hunt with Lodging
1-6 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
We are a premier, family-owned guide service in the heart of Kansas that specializes in wing-shooting as well as turkey pursuits. Our outfit was recognized by Travel Kansas in 2019 as one of the state's top waterfowl guide services. We are committed to helping our guests explore and enjoy the great outdoors while making memories to last a lifetime!
I have near 50,000 acres that's prime for turkey hunting. Cow pastures, rolling hills, hollers, creek bottoms, ridge tops, paths cut for wildlife food plots are planted each year. All is private.
2 days, 2 guided Rio Grande Turkey hunts and 1 tom
Lodging for 2 nights included.
Our private, three bedroom and two bathroom lodge is fully furnished and equipped with a washer and dryer.
Lunch and Dinner
We are a Kansas guide service helping guests enjoy the great outdoors. We specialize in Wingshooting as well as expeditions for Turkey.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
Lunch and Dinner
$275.00 Per Person
$1705.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Guided Hunts
- Private Lodge
- On-site Transportation
- State of Kansas Hunting License
- State of Kansas Turkey Tag (1 per person)
Rules & Guidelines
What will I need?
- State of Kansas hunting license
- State of Kansas Turkey Tag (1 tags per person)
Gun: 3 round max plugged firearm
*gun rental available for $50/day
Ammo: Three boxes of shells per hunt. 3 inch 2s-5s for duck and 3 inch BB, 2s or 3.5 BB for goose. Ammo may be purchased through your guide on request.
Clothing: Max-4, Realtree, Advantage Wetlands and Optifade Wetlands are some popular camouflage patterns. Tops and hats must be camouflage. Waders are encouraged, but not required. Hand warmers for gloves/boots.
- It is best to come prepared for a range of weather types. Our temperatures range from 15 to 50 degrees. It is best to bring layers that can be put on and removed as needed.
Bird cleaning: Knives and cooler for harvest birds or transporting trophy bird to mount.
* Cabela's and Academy Sports and Outdoors are a 30 minute drive from Newton.
- Our private, three bedroom and two bathroom lodge is fully furnished and equipped with a washer and dryer.
- Bottled water is provided.
- Meals are provided on request for an additional fee.
- An additional night's stay may be purchased for $60/person.
- No smoking allowed inside the lodge or its attached garage. If damages to property are incurred, additional fees will be charged.