Private Land Spot and Stalk Bear Hunts
1-1 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
Spot and Stalk Bear Hunting
1 black bear
Transportation during hunt
Meals and Lodging
Expert Local Guide
The hunter is responsible for:
Weapon / Ammo
Valid New Mexico hunting license and bear tag
Limited spots available.
I grew up in the Gila, hunting and exploring the outdoors with my family starting from a young age. I have been guiding both public and private land hunts since 2003 and have been hunting the area for over 23 years.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$297.00 Per Person
$4400.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Access to Public and Private Land
- Meals and Lodging
- Transportation Around Hunting Area
- Weather-Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Gear / Weapon / Ammo
- Valid New Mexico Hunting License
- Bear Tag
Rules & Guidelines
While in The Field You Must Have All of the Following: License, Stamp and Validation Requirements
1. All hunters must possess a valid license, and permit if applicable, for the species and hunt type in which they will participate and must produce this upon request by a conservation officer.
2. All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a game-hunting license.
3. All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a carcass tag(s) for each species hunted, unless the E-Tag option is chosen.
4. All hunters, trappers or anglers on any Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management lands must possess a habitat stamp.
5. All hunters, trappers or anglers 18 years and older must possess a habitat management & access validation on public and/or private lands.
6. All hunters 17 years of age and younger must possess a hunter education or mentor-youth number.
7. All hunters on private lands must possess written permission from the landowner.
It is the responsibility of each hunter to know and comply with all applicable license, stamp, permit and/or tag requirements.
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.