New Mexico Unit 12 - Private Land Hunt
1-4 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
NEW MEXICO UNIT 12 HUNT:
In New Mexico, we offer private land tags for those desiring a guaranteed elk or antelope hunt. Deer tags can be purchased over the counter and hunted on our private land. We provide solid base camps on our private properties consisting of heated cabins, outhouses, range tents, cook tents, and even mobile hot showers. We furnish all amenities for the hunt except weapons, bedrolls, and personal items. A cook will be on staff in each camp so your meals will always be hot and ready upon return to camp.
We are centrally located for eastern Arizona and western New Mexico hunts with our headquarters based in Springerville, Arizona. Babbitt Field is our local airport. We are approximately 4 hours from Phoenix and 3 hours from Albuquerque.
Elk is our primary pursuit in both Arizona and New Mexico. Most of the world-class animals to date come from these two states. All units all hold an impressive amount of elk with realistic possibilities of successfully harvesting a trophy class animal. We use the spot and stalk method as well as some limited calling. Our familiarity with the country often leads us to the elk and their trails. Scouting is done yearlong, as we're constantly in the field working our cattle.
Base Price is per hunter for 7-Day, fully outfitted archery bull hunt OR 5-Day Rifle Hunt
Our operation is family operated and licensed in Arizona and New Mexico. We offer a lifetime of hunting experience as well as an intimate knowledge of the State, Federal, and private lands we hunt.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$15345.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Expert Local Guide
- Scouted Hunting Locations
- Special Pricing!
- Fully Outfitted Hunt
- Private Land Access to Unit 12 GMU
- Tags and Fees Included
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Valid Hunting License/ Habitat Stamps
- Personal Hunting Gear
- Snacks and Drinks
Rules & Guidelines
Please note there is a 50% Non Refundable Deposit due at the time of booking.
While in The Field You Must Have All of the Following:
License, Stamp and Validation Requirements
- All hunters must possess a valid license, and permit if applicable, for the species and hunt type in which they will participate and must produce this upon request by a conservation officer.
- All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a Game-hunting License.
- All big-game and turkey hunters must possess a carcass tag(s) for each species hunted, unless the E-Tag option is chosen.
- All hunters, trappers or anglers on any Forest Service or Bureau of Land Management lands must possess a Habitat Stamp. See exceptions on page 10.
- All hunters, trappers or anglers 18 years and older must possess a Habitat Management & Access Validation on public and/or private lands. See exceptions on page 9.
- All hunters 17 years of age and younger must possess a hunter education or mentor-youth number. (See page 19).
- All hunters on private lands must possess written permission from the landowner (See definition and exceptions on page 26).
It is the responsibility of each hunter to know and comply with all applicable license, stamp, permit and/or tag requirements.