Moose Hunting in Alberta, Canada
1-4 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
Our hunting area is about 500,000 acres of farmland, fringe, and the deep woods. The area we hunt makes this a relatively easy hunt and not physically challenging.
Moose rut hunt for rifle and archery hunters (Sept 1 - Oct 30)
- The moose are very active this time of year and respond very well to cow calls.
- The larger bulls are usually taken on this hunt averaging 40 inches.
- We take a minimum number of hunters per season during this time to keep success rates very high.
- Our rut moose hunt can also be combined with our fall black bear hunts. for rifle and bow hunters.
November post-rut moose hunts are for rifle hunters only. (Nov. 1 - Nov. 30)
- This is a great time to hunt Alberta moose. After the rut is over the bulls are more social, often seen in bachelor groups.
- Moose don't move very much this time of year as they are feeding to replenishing body fat lost during the rut period.
- Bigger bulls favor areas with the heavier cover and hunting the forest edge, deep woods and open logged areas you will have a better chance at seeing a 40+ inch moose.
- November moose hunt can be combined with a whitetail deer rut hunt where you will hunt these trophies in the forest edge and farmland.
We have a select few moose tags in remote northern Alberta, only accessible by plane. Because this area is so remote you will have an opportunity at a 50"+ bull. Please call us for details.
Base Price is for 6 Day Hunt. Additional days available for additional fee per day. Or make it a Fly-In Rut Hunt!
Fly-In Rut Hunt
Alberta Canada whitetail deer hunting, mule deer hunting, black bear hunting and waterfowl hunting
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$1100.00 Per Day
$10450.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Expert Local Guide
- 5-Star Lodging w/ Meals
- 500,000 Acres of Hunting Land
- Trophy Moose 40"+
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Liability Waiver/Hunter Contract
- Personal Hunting Gear
- Valid hunting License
Rules & Guidelines
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.
In order to confirm your booking we must have a liability waiver and a hunter contract signed and sent to us before you arrive in camp.
You may want to consider Hunt Insurance to cover your deposit and the hunt cost. Check with your travel agent or you can call ManuLife at 1-877-283-2002
You will be flying into Edmonton International Airport. Once you have arrived in Edmonton, you will rent a car and drive to our lodge north of Marwayne, Alberta. We recommend flying in the day before your hunt.
Be sure to check with your airline about transporting antlers, capes and meat. Some airlines prohibit this or may charge baggage fees.
ENTRY TO CANADA
Passport are now required to come into Canada so make sure you have yours ready. There is a long wait period to get US passports so be sure to apply early if you don't already have one.
IF you have a criminal record (even a DUI can prevent you from crossing the border) you may require a A Temporary Resident Permit. Please inquire with Border Services to make sure you have the proper documentation.
For hunters who bring their own firearms into Canada, a Non-Resident Firearm Declaration will serve as a licence and registration. The form must be presented in triplicate, unsigned, to a Canada Customs officer at your first point of entry into Canada. There is a minimal fee which is not included in the price of the hunt.
Pre-processing of the Non-Resident Firearm Declaration is available through Customs offices . To take advantage of this service, you must enter Canada at Edmonton International Airport, Alberta. Please contact Customs officials ahead of time for details of the process. Phone : (780) 890-4300
Wildlife Identification Number (WIN) is required to purchase hunting licences in Alberta. In addition to the WIN card, Waterfowl Hunters will also need to purchase a 6 day Migratory Bird Game License.
Upon submission, a plastic WIN card with your WIN number on it will be mailed to you in 4 weeks. Be sure you give yourself enough time to receive your card before you arrive for your hunt.If you have any questions contact:
Waterfowl Hunters will also need to Purchase Migratory Bird Game Permit.