Lake Huron Guided Duck Hunt
2-4 Guests • No Lodging • Public • Guided
Passion drives our success....Living to hunt and share Michigan's finest duck hunting locations with everyone we can, makes each trip unique, challenging and FUN!
The species vary greatly however, the main species are: Redheads, Canvasback, Bluebill and Bufflehead. Other species that show up are Ruddy, Surf Scoter, Goldeneye and Old Squaw.
Our locations (launch points) change by the day so we will provide addresses the night before your hunt,
Our times will change daily as well, It will all depend on where and what we are fishing. When you want to leave is specifically up to you, unless you've reached your limits.
Captain Conner is a Veteran who lives and breathes for hunting, fishing, conservation, and is especially passionate about introducing people young and old to the outdoors. Captain Connor is fully licensed, certified, insured and inspected to guide on inland and navigable water.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$330.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Fully Guided
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- License or Tags Required
- Personal Items
- Hunting Equipment (Including Gun & Ammo)
Rules & Guidelines
- An exciting and different approach to duck hunting. Utilizing UFO NXT GEN layout boats with a 450 lb Coast Guard rating and extremely realistic decoys. Hunters will be placed in the layouts and have full communication through radios with the tender boat.
- On Lake Huron the main targeted species is Old Squaw a.k.a Longtail ducks with chances at Surf and White Wing Scoter.
- Layout hunts are fully equipped and hunters are responsible for licenses, weather appropriate clothing and snacks/drinks (non alcoholic only) and gun and ammo. As regulations can vary area to area and especially state to state we are happy to help in any way we can to provide an easy trip.
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.