Guided Mule Deer / Whitetail Hunts
1-1 Guests • Drop Camp • Private • Guided
September - November
7-day hunt - Mule deer OR Whitetail. See Add-Ons for combo hunt upcharge.
An underestimated trophy is the dark antlered deer of the Rockies, with both whitetail and mule deer being found in abundance. While generally not as large as deer found on the prairies, the odds are good for getting a beautiful buck with a chance at getting giant mossy horns himself. This is an outstanding backcountry hunt! In the past, up to 190 inch mule deer have been taken, and whitetail populations have steadily risen over the past few years.
- If you would like to extend your hunt, 10-day hunts are also available! Select the 10-Day Hunt Add-On when booking.
- If you would like to bring a non-hunting companion along, there is an additional fee.
- Combo Hunt - 2x1 or 1x1
Base price is for a 2x1 hunt. For a 1x1 hunt, select the 1x1 Hunt Add-On when booking.*
*for a 1x1 Combo Hunt, choose the 1x1 Combo Hunt Add-On instead.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$440.00 Per Person
$1320.00 Per Person
$247.50 Per Person Per Day
$440.00 Per Person
$770.00 Per Person
$4565.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Spike Camp
- High Buck Population
- Rifle or Bow + 2-3 Boxes of Ammunition
- Adequate Hunting Clothing
- Weather Gear
- Hiking Boots/Gaiters
Rules & Guidelines
How to get to us:
We are located approximately 30 minutes north of Radium and 30 minutes south of Golden. Most of our clients fly to Cranbrook, BC, where they are picked up at the airport by us and taken to the territory (at no extra cost) which is approximately a 2.5 hour drive away. Also some prefer to fly to Kalispel, Montana or Calgary, Alberta and rent a car and drive to Radium where we can meet up with them as well.
What you’ll need to cross the Border:
Coming into Canada is typically not a problem for clients coming to hunt in BC. The Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) recommends that you have proof of your reason for travelling to Canada and to have your passport with you.
- Booking contract
- Deposit/fees paid
- Accommodations/Flights booked
- Form 5589 Non – Resident Firearm Declaration (do not sign the form prior to getting to the border as it must be signed in the presence of a CBSA agent), this can be obtained from GOABC or from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
If you are an American, you’ll also want to fill out US Customs Form 4457 prior to entering Canada. This declares that you have owned your firearms before coming to Canada, and will prevent you having to pay duty on them when you return to the United States.
- Prices do not include royalties, meat processing or tips for guides.
- Royalties can be paid by check at the end of the hunt.
- All hunts will require a booking contract and liability form to be filled out and signed.
- Fishing is also available for the license fee.
Optional (but not required) items for hunts:
- Spotting scope
- Fishing gear
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.