Guided Kayak Fishing Trip

1-4 Guests • No Lodging • Public • Guided


Time to fish! Give me a holler and let’s see if we can get a time to go! I’ve been fishing this river for close to thirty years! I can teach you a thing or two to put you closer to your goals of confidence while fishing for Smallmouth Bass! You know you want to!

Got a new Kayak? Want to learn to fish the Illinois River for Smallmouth Bass? Then come on a Kayak float with me. Bring your boat and your rods and I'll teach you the best methods of how and where to fish! Fly Fishing or Spinning!

I can provide lunch, snacks, rods, lures and flies. Trips are usually around 6 hours.

NOTE: Base price does not include a kayak. If you need one provided, select the Kayak Add-On.

Show More


Additional Angler




Your Host

Larry's Trip

Larry C

Fishing, Flyfishing and Floating Services: Guided Fly fishing & spin fishing trips for Smallmouth Bass and Trout. Kayak & Canoe shuttles. River trips!

from $193/Experience

Base Price

$192.50 Per Person Per Experience


$110.00 Per Person


$27.50 Per Person


Pay later options are only available for trips that start more than 30 days from today.

Total Payment


Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.


  • Expert Local Guide
  • Kayak Rental
  • Hand Tied Flies



Gear List

  • Weather Appropriate Fishing Attire
  • Personal Fishing Gear
  • Required Oklahoma Fishing LIcense
  • Snacks and Drinks

Show More

Rules & Guidelines

General Fishing Regulations

License Requirements

An Oklahoma resident or nonresident fishing license is required of all persons who take, attempt to take or possess fish or other aquatic dwelling organisms by any method in Oklahoma. Persons fishing the Red River must have a valid Oklahoma fishing license unless exempt.

In addition, persons fishing on waters located within the Honobia Creek or Three Rivers Wildlife Management Areas must have a valid Land Access Permit, unless exempt.

Persons residing in another state who own land in Oklahoma but do not live on that land, and are fishing on that land, must purchase a nonresident fishing license.

All required licenses or written evidence of exemption and identification must be carried on your person while fishing.General Regulations

Game Fish

Largemouth, smallmouth and spotted bass; black and white crappie; rainbow and brown trout; sauger, saugeye and walleye; white and striped bass; blue and channel catfish. Species not listed are nongame fish.

It is unlawful to:

  • Fish without carrying a license or written evidence that you are exempt.
  • Fish upon the land of another without consent of the owner, lessee or occupant of that land. Anglers must obtain permission to enter any posted or occupied land or land primarily devoted to farming, ranching or forestry purposes. Nothing in this guide shall be interpreted as permitting fishing or allowing access into any area, public or private, without permission from the owners or custodian as required by law, this includes lands with rivers and/or creeks flowing through them. Consent is not valid for more than one year, unless the owner, lessee, or occupant specifically grants consent for a specified period of time.
  • Catch fish that are dead or die as a result of angling from any waters of the state, and not remove those fish and bury or burn them, except nothing will prevent anglers from returning fish remains, meaning any fish that has been filleted or has had the entrails removed, to lakes and reservoirs (any fish that does not meet length requirements must be returned to the water immediately). No person may bury or burn any dead fish where it will become exposed through erosion or where that land is at any time subject to overflow.
  • Sell, barter or trade fish, frogs or turtles, except with a commercial license.
  • Enter, swim, wade, operate a boat or a float or floating device in any safety zone (the water area below any dam for a distance of 50 yards from base of the dam).
  • Use, operate or park vehicles not registered for use on public roadways under Vehicle Code 47 O.S. 1971, 15-101 through 15-114, on lands owned or managed by the Wildlife Department.
  • Possess fish, or parts thereof, taken by another person without written information which includes the taker’s name, address, customer ID number or lifetime license number, date taken, and number and kind of fish, plus name and address of person receiving those fish.
  • Use and/or place into lakes and reservoirs of this state any container, including but not limited to drums, cans, tubs, boxes or barrels which attract, entice or lure fish into an open cavity within the container.
  • Use or possess any controlled and/or dangerous substance as defined in 63 O.S., Section 2-101 on any lands or waterways subject to the control of the Wildlife Department.
  • Use Jet Skis, jet boats and other similar nonpropeller-driven watercraft in the upper Illinois River above the confluence with Baron Fork Creek.
  • Tamper with the trotline, throwline, jugline or limbline of another person without permission from that person.
  • Stock aquatic organisms in any public waters including streams and rivers without written consent from the Wildlife Department director.
  • Possess a game fish, hybrid striped bass or flathead catfish that has been filleted or had its head or tail removed while actively engaging in fishing.
  • Possess fish in a tailwater without keeping their fish separate, marked with their name and customer ID number or lifetime license number. See Tailwaters section in the “Public Fishing Waters” special regulations.
  • Use at any time in the waters of this state for taking, catching, capturing or killing any game or nongame fish with any of the following: any rotenone or other poison, dynamite or other explosive, or any electrical device used for shocking purpose.
  • Have in his or her possession while in the field more than one daily limit of any fish species regardless of method of take. Nonresidents cannot have more than two days’ limit in his or her possession at any time regardless of method of take. Daily limits are for 24-hour periods (midnight to midnight).

Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.

Show More