Glamping Birthday Party Package | St. Louis
St. Charles, MO
Our glampsites provide the perfect mix of luxury and nature, allowing our guests with the time and space to relax, recharge and reconnect. Now, your son or daughter can experience Missouri’s great outdoors in a glamping birthday sleepover – and we make it easy for you!
The kids sleep in sleeping bags in a giant teepee tent and Mom and Dad sleep in our camp cottage in a comfortable bed with clean sheets and heat/air conditioning.
Included in your Glamping Birthday Party is:
- one night lodging for up to eight children in our teepee tent (sleeping bags provided),
- one night lodging for Mom and Dad in our camp cottage (adjacent to the teepee tent),
- evening campfire,
- and a variety of outdoor activities.
We can also provide (at additional cost) grilled hamburger/hot dog dinner, birthday cake, cold cereal breakfast, nature craft activities, and a high school aged camp counselor.
Our activities can be included or excluded based on your needs and include: Fishing, Canoeing, Inflatable Boat, Archery Range, BB Gun Range, Horse Shoes
- Glamping Birthday Party for up to eight children and two adults $550
- Additional teepee tent $150
- Check in: 3:00 pm
- Check out: 10:00 am
Private Toilet and Shower
Firepit with Grill Attachment
Member since October 2019
St. Charles, MO
Rules & Guidelines
Come experience the beauty of our pond, private island, and the Mississippi River while staying in one of our luxury camps. Our camps complement the natural surroundings of our site, and encourage a sense of connection, relaxation, and renewal.
***Our glampsites are located in Missouri’s great outdoors so be prepared to accept the inherent risk of your adventure including wildlife, insects, and unpredictable conditions (we can’t control weather or the River). Come with an adventurous and open mind, and some bug spray.
MUST be 25 years or older to book!
All guests MUST sign and return Rental Agreement document to host after booking.
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Coffee, bottled water, S’Mores
- Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas grill, fire ring.
- Charcoal for the grill
- Firewood for a nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Additionally, you will have use of our canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
What to Bring
- Food / Snacks / Drinks
- A good book
- Weather appropriate outerwear
- Camping appropriate footwear (heels are probably not a good choice)
- Slippers or sandals (please take off muddy shoes/sandals/boots before entering the Safari Tents)
- Pots and pans if you plan on cooking over an open fire
- A desire to get away from the day-to-day and relax in nature and seclusion!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the bathrooms?
- We have private bathrooms in a custom tent cabin adjacent to the Marina Lodge. We also have private outdoor showers.
Can we bring our dog(s)?
- No. There are predators (winged and four legged) in the area.
Can we bring our canoe, kayaks, jet skis, or fishing boats?
- Yes! We are located in a marina with private boat launch ramps.
Is there drinking water available?
- Yes! There is a spigot where you can access fresh tap water.
Is there waste disposal available?
- Yes! There is a trash can that will be emptied after your stay.
Check In: 09:00 PM
Check Out: 04:00 PM
Additional Teepee Tent
Grilled Hamburger / Hot Dog Dinner
Crafts & Activities
Rustic Camp sites
From $22.00/Per Person
Willow Haven - Glamping | St. Charles
Paddler's Rest - Glamping on Water | St. Charles
Bridger National Forest Pack Trip
From $1,320.00/Per Person
Rugged & Scenic Campsite near Historic Mine La Motte
Camping, old school style!