Giant Tarpon Fishing Charter
1-6 Guests • No Lodging • Public • Guided
A Giant tarpon charter consists of solely targeting the silver king.
For the 10 hour and 12 hour trips, there will be an hour lunch at one of our local waterfront restaurants in the middle of day to escape the heat and slack tide where fishing will not be productive.
WHY CHOOSE US?
WHAT IS GOING TO SEPARATE ME FROM THE REST: I can catch Tarpon almost all year long. Besides that, I go out of my way each and every day to make sure we have the best baits that I can possibly catch. I put in the extra time to find them. I do not just take you out at any time of the day. I research the tide and take you out when the fish should be biting best. I run further and longer than most guides will. I am not out here to fish the mouth of the river with shrimp for lady fish and snapper. I want each and everyone of my guests to catch a trophy a fish. Once stepping aboard my boat the potential to catch a trophy fish is there. I am here for you and want to accommodate my guests in anyway that I possibly can.
I am out here because I love fishing! I want to share and teach my passion I have for the art of fishing. In the process I want to become friends, and develop long term relationships with my clients. I want to make your trip as memorable as possible and keep you coming back year after year!
We use some of the most reliable names in the industry for rods, reels, lines, and hooks. Equipped with Crowder rods, custom Spartan stixs, mustad hooks,diawa reels, spiderwire line and penn reels we are ready for anything and everything.
Includes an 8-hour trip for 1 - 3 anglers.
Select a longer trip or add additional guests at checkout.
Make it a 10 Hour Trip
Add a 4th, 5th, or 6th Guest
Captain Josh C
I am a 4th generation native to Fort Myers, Florida. I grew up fishing the Caloosahatchee and surrounding waters of South West Florida. I started my salt water career in 1996 fishing with my dad and his buddies. I started guiding professionally in 2010. I am jack of all trades and master at catching Giant tarpon and big snook. I live to tarpon fish and I am one of the best. Please come join me and allow me to share my love and passion of fishing with you. I am here to show you the best possible time and give you a trip to remember for a lifetime.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$330.00 Per Day
$110.00 Per Day Per Item
$1320.00 Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Comfortable & Reliable Boat
- Top of the Line Fishing Gear
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
Rules & Guidelines
WHAT TO BRING ON-BOARD
- Sunglasses: A good pair of polarized glasses is a key component out here on the water. If you have some bring them so you can see what I see. I personally where Costa del Mar and Smith optics.
- Food and Drink: Please bring ample food and snacks for you and your party. We can always stop at a local waterfront restaurant if you would like to eat on the water. I usually have water and ice aboard, however it doesn’t hurt to bring a few extras and I recommend it. Florida can be extremely hot and you can never have enough water.
- Sunscreen and a Towel: to clean off your hands after applying sunscreen, wipe fish slime off after taking pictures and or to sit on in the morning incase I forget mine or if the seats are soggy from rain the previous night
- A Tote bag, small back pack to carry your food and drinks on board, sunscreen, extra clothes, rain gear, ect. One that is compressible and easy to store. Storage is limited
- Cooler: If you plan on keeping your catch I recommend bringing your own cooler for the drive home. Yeti hoppers work great for this. Please leave big bulky coolers in your vehicle. I do not like the deck cluttered plus it is a tripping hazard. I want everyone to be as safe as possible.
WHAT NOT TO BRING ON-BOARD
- NO BANANAS, I repeat NO BANANAS they are SUPER bad luck.
- NO Spray sunscreen please: It leaves a slippery residue on the floor, gunnles and seats. Not only that it discolors cushions, and is safety hazard for myself and you
- Coolers: There is no room to store big bulky coolers. The boat has 2 large YETI coolers for your use. Little lunch box size, yeti hoppers ect. is fine.
- NO Black soled shoes please! Crocs, keens, black soled sneakers are the worst for my boat. Please. No shoes is best if the before mentioned is all you have, wear white bottom shoes or non marking soles. Sperry topsider, Columbia, olokai, pelagic, Huk gear makes great boat shoes and are awesome investments if you are a beach goer or boater.
- NO Styrofoam coolers, they never survive a trip and always lose their lids
Please note there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your booking.
Capt Josh reserves the right to cancel any scheduled trip and/or make changes to trips as deemed necessary. You can contact Captain Josh at any time to cancel your reservation, however your deposit is nonrefundable within 7 days of your scheduled trip.We fish rain or shine. Occasionally, due to an unforeseen situation and/or safety concerns, we may communicate and cancel a trip. If this happens (and it’s rare it does) we will attempt to re-book with you on a date that is agreeable to parties involved.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Capt. Josh and his employees are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury sustained to participants or personal property during any of our offered trips.