Fully Guided Pheasant Hunt
8-16 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
SOUTH DAKOTA PHEASANT HUNT
The season runs from mid-October through January; hunting hours are from 10:00 am to sunset.
Available to you will be acres where you will enjoy hunting birds on prime pheasant habitat consisting of CRP (tall prairie grass), unharvested corn and milo, sloughs, creek bottoms, drainages, and shelter belts.
We can comfortably accommodate 16 hunters at a time. Groups of less than 12 will hunt with their own group, but may have other hunters at the lodge. We do not believe in over booking, because this is your hunt of a lifetime and you should enjoy this to the fullest potential.
Your hunting package includes the following:
- Three days of hunting and four nights lodging
* a minimum of 8 hunters, maximum of 16 hunters
- All home cooked meals, soft drinks and cold beer for after the hunt.
(You may bring your own choice of liquor.)
- Transportation to and from the hunting fields.
- Cleaning, packaging, and freezing of your pheasants.
- Guides and dogs provided.
- Kennels provided if you wish to bring your own hunting dogs.
- Sporting Clays Course with 10 stations.
- Recreation room with a pool table, poker table, cooler, bar for your
- snacks and beverages.
- Hot Tub on the north deck.
- Airport pick up from the Huron Regional and Aberdeen Regional Airports.
- Hunters are responsible for their own license and shells.
Bob & Pam K
Bob and Pam invite you to spend an exciting time Pheasant Hunting in central South Dakota where the Ringneck Pheasant population is more abundant than anywhere else in the state!
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$2145.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Clean Cozy Lodging
- Home Cooked Meals, Soft Drinks & Cold Beer
- Transportation to and from hunting fields
- Cleaning Packaging and Freezing of birds
- Dogs Provided
- Kennels Provided if you wish to bring your own dog
- Sporting Clays Course
- Rec Room with Pool Table and Poker Table
- Cooler / Bar for Snacks and Beverages
- Hot Tub on North Deck
- Airport Pick up two Closest Regional Airports
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Required South Dakota Hunting License
Rules & Guidelines
3 rooster pheasants
15 rooster pheasants, taken according to the daily limit. The limit accrues at the rate of 3 birds a day, and 15 birds may not be possessed until after the fifth day of hunting.
Season: October 16, 2021 to Jan 31, 2022
10 a.m. Central Time, to sunset all season. Central Time is used for opening shooting hours statewide.
Residents: Small Game License, any Combination License, Youth Small Game License or 1-Day Small Game License Nonresidents: Nonresident Small Game License or Nonresident Youth Small Game License (each valid for two 5-day hunting periods; start dates must be identified before license issued). Multiple licenses may be purchased to hunt more than the two 5-day periods allowed by one license.
Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.