Full Year Archery Membership

1-10 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided



We are on close to 2000 acres of managed land in west-central IL. We used to run as an outfitter but are trying to go to a club format.



Hunt Any Time

100 Tree Stands

8 Elevated Blinds

Food Plots


Crop Fields


Year-Round Scouting

Yes you can hang your own stands

Yes you can hunt any farm!

We want fun hunters that are willing to follow the management program. We want hunters that are willing to help put in the work for the stands, food plots and maintaining the lodge and equipment. Looking to get 10 members. Last season there were 9, 7 harvested and 2 missed/wounded

130” and 4.5 year old minimum - Average 145”

We will carry insurance. And be licensed through the state of IL.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Show More


Your Host

Cody's Trip

Cody M

We offer low pressure, World-Class Trophy Hunting Opportunities

from $4950/Lease

Base Price

$4950.00 Per Person Per Lease


Pay later options are only available for trips that start more than 30 days from today.

Total Payment


Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.


  • 2,000+ Acres of huntable land
  • Can Hang your Own Stands
  • Ability to Hunt Any Farm Year Round
  • Will Carry Insurance and be Licensed
  • Lodge



Gear List

  • Willing to put in the work
  • Valid Indiana Hunting License

Show More

Rules & Guidelines

Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.


In general, anyone wishing to hunt in Illinois is required to purchase a hunting license. There are some exceptions to this requirement.

Anyone born after January 1, 1980, will need to complete a Hunter Safety Education Course before obtaining a hunting license. Proof of completion must be available while hunting.

In most cases, an electronic state habitat stamp is also required.

Waterfowl hunters will also need both the electronic state waterfowl stamp and the federal waterfowl stamp.

Species-specific permits or other registrations may be required.

Show More