Executive Alaskan Fishing Trip (6 Days / 7 Nights)
1-5 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
Our lodge is one of the Kenai Peninsula’s premier fishing lodges in Alaska, offering outdoorsmen and families luxury accommodations in the finest handcrafted spruce log cabins. Each cabin rental unit at our Alaska fishing lodge has been tastefully decorated embracing Alaska’s great outdoors while ensuring luxury and comfort for the most discriminating.
Our management, plus our staff offer an unparalleled experience with an aim to please attitude.
6 DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 Nights Lodging with maid service
- 6 Days fully guided fishing with private guides; Specific to the river or ocean for your choice of salmon or halibut
- Equipment; rods, reels, nets, hip boots, coolers, ice, bait, thermoses, & binoculars
- Includes FULL meal plan of Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
- Onsite fish processing; fillet, vacuum seal, packed in insulated boxes, airline approved!
- Most units offer full living rooms, fully equipped kitchens, washer/ dryer, free WiFi, movie channels, fire place, outside decks with gas grill, fire pits, and picnic tables
- Newly built Executive Spa! Enjoy our deluxe sauna, hot tub, gym, & massage chairs
Come, visit and enjoy Alaska and let us be your host this coming season!
The time of season that you visit our area determines the type of fishing to be enjoyed, as well as the availability of services.
July is our busiest month and always fills up first.This is when the second run of larger Kenai King Salmon arrives along with the Sockeye Salmon.
We have great King fishing in May and June, though the fish average a little smaller in size.
August and September bring the Silver salmon, Steel head, Rainbow and Dolly Varden. Fly fishing is very popular for the Trout and Steelhead during the entire season.
Halibut Fishing starts in early May and runs through early September.
Upgrade to Fly Out or Multi-Species
Terry and Angie J
We are a family-owned lodge and guide service located in beautiful Kenai, Alaska! Join us for your Alaskan adventure.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$275.00 Per Person
$170.50 Per Person
$5489.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Comfortable Lodging
- Expert Guide
- Hot Tubs
- Onsite Fish Processing
- 5-Star Cuisine
- Fishing Gear
- Weather Appropriate Gear
- Personal Items
- Required Fishing License
Rules & Guidelines
In the event of a total cancellation there will be no refund of deposit.
For personal cancellations, trip(s) may be credited and rescheduled to within 12 months, availability contingent, but any increase in price will be billable and due May 1st in the trip year.
Please – It is strongly recommended that you buy travel insurance. Both Travel Guard and AAA offer excellent insurance to cover cancellations or loss of trips due to airline schedules, airline strikes, natural disasters and world conditions. www.travelguard.com – 800-826-4919
There may be an occasion when trip(s) are cancelled due to weather, a volcano eruption and or fish counts. In these instances Our Lodge assumes no liability and will do our best to reschedule or offer a comparable trip.
After May 1st any change to the trip selection is not guaranteed and will be based on availability.
- Quality spinning/bait-casting/flyrods outfit for Sockeye, Pink or Silver Salmon and Trout are available to our guests, first come first served.
- All trips will incur 3% Sales Tax on the package price. Homer adventures only will have an additional 4.5% added Seward adventures only will have an additional 4% added to that specific trip.
- Any package price is subject to change without notice
- Gratuities, lodging en route to our Lodge not included in your package, meals – unless contracted, air and ground transportation, fish shipping, and fish boxes are not included in the package price
- Our Lodge maintains and offers handicap accommodations.
WHAT TO BRING
If you’ve been wondering what to pack for your Alaska salmon and halibut fishing trip, we’ve compiled a list of the most useful things that previous travelers wished they’d brought. We want you to fully enjoy your Alaska salmon and halibut fishing trip no matter what the temperatures and conditions are like!
We suggest you bring clothing that can be layered. Alaska’s weather is ever changing and generally, the mornings are cool, requiring the most clothes. All of the items that we suggest will keep you comfortable on those not so perfect days during your Alaska salmon and halibut fishing trip. Remember, you are fishing in Alaska and the weather will vary. Also, there is no set rule for insects (no see ums and mosquito’s). They are always present but generally more prevalent during the wet times and evenings.
- Light Jacket or polar fleece top and in May, June & after August 20, pack light gloves & ear muffs for the early morning trips.
- Ball cap
- Flannel shirts or sweat shirt
- Rain Suit – good is OK, Better is best!
- Polarized sunglasses!
- Insect repellent (cutters)Personal items – (Our Lodge provides soap, shampoo, conditioner & a hair dryer)
- Fishing shoe or boot
- Small flashlight
- Medications – think about Dramamine if salt water fishing
- Camera and/or video camera and film (batteries)
- Fishing License – purchase on line @www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=license.main, don’t forget a king salmon stamp if you will be fishing king salmon.
- Small backpack or shoulder bag for fishing gear, equipment, lunch and drinks
- Fishing tackle – if you are packing your own equipment and plan on some do it yourself fishing, bring what you would generally carry while fishing – i.e., hook removers, weights and lures