Exclusive Group Waterfowl Hunt in Oklahoma
1-10 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
The Exclusive Package is available for groups of 8 people that wish to reserve a blind and lodge to themselves. Additional hunters can be added after 8 people for the a discounted rate. This package includes lodging, two meals per day, and one waterfowl hunt per day.
Base Price is per day for up to 8. Additional hunters may be added as well as Upland Hunts.
- We have two lodges for overnight accommodations and guests will be placed based on group size.
- Overnight hunters should plan to arrive between 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. the evening prior to their first hunt.
- On your final day of hunting, please have all belongings packed and out of the lodge by 1:00 p.m. to allow cleaning time for the next party.
- Lodge located north of Perry, Oklahoma near Perry airport and Fancy Dance Casino.
What to Expect
- Oklahoma weather is unpredictable, so prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
- Our professional waterfowl hunting guides will have decoys set and dogs in place when you arrive on location shortly before legal shooting hours.
- Tips for the hardworking hunting guides are appreciated.
- Please complete our WAIVER prior to your hunt.
Upland Hunts may be added to the Exclusive or All-Inclusive packages. This includes hunting chukar and/or pheasant in the native rangeland over pointing dogs and retrievers. Upland hunts are a great way to spend your downtime after a morning waterfowl hunt or before an afternoon waterfowl hunt.
Upland hunts can be added to your regular hunting package at any time.
Additional Hunt (after 8)
A group of outdoorsman who share a tremendous passion for waterfowl and the pursuit thereof. We take pride in every detail, and appreciate the art of fair chase. We will work relentlessly to provide you with a hunting opportunity you won’t soon forget. We are blessed to enjoy God’s creation every day, and we hope you will join us where it’s not just a hunt, it’s an experience.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$385.00 Per Person
$330.00 Per Person
$5720.00 Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Expert Local Guide
- Lodging and one waterfowl hunt/day
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Paper products provided
- All bedding and towels provided
- 2 Meals a Day
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Ammunition ((3" 2 or 3 shot recommended)
- Hunting Boots (waterproof)
Rules & Guidelines
HUNTING LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- Federal Waterfowl Stamp
- Resident or Non-Resident Small Game Hunting License
- Oklahoma State Waterfowl Permit
- Oklahoma State HIP Certification
- Hunters Education Certification unless born before 9/2/71
Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.