Dorado Fishing Experience in Argentina
1-14 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
An angling icon from Argentina, an exotic and majestic fish that captivates with its brilliant eye-catching golden color, its imposing size, and its incredible ability to fight in the water. Experience the thrill of catching this king of rivers and discover why it is considered one of the most sought-after treasures in sport fishing.
Fly Fishing - Art and technique merge in the delicate dance of casting the fly, seducing fish with subtlety and precision, an elegant and exciting technique.
Trolling - Excitement and adrenaline when dragging lures from a moving boat, tempting the largest predators, and challenging your skills.
Spinning - Cast lures with precision and speed, and experience the thrill of a perfect catch by drawing the attention of fish with vibrating movements.
This Package Includes
- 3 full days of fishing
- 3 nights lodging
- Professional and experienced guides
- All meals & beverages
- Private Boat
- Fishing Equipment
- Licenses Included
Choose from 3 of our Luxury Lodges
El Angel - The ideal place to share unforgettable moments with large groups of people. (max 14 hunters)
La Escondida - The perfect match between modern and rural. (max 6 hunters)
Santo Domingo - A remote lodge with the wildlife you're looking for just 10 minutes away. (max 6 hunters)
- Airport Transfer - Can be added if you contact us for an additional fee per group.
- Gun Entry Permit (add-on available)
Base price is per person for a 3-Day hunt
Every moment spent in nature is a celebration of our legacy. We invite you to become a part of it. Welcome to our family, a world where passion knows no bounds.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$1980.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Private Boat
- Multiple Fishing Methods
- Fishing Equipment
- Licenses Included
- Luxury Lodging
- Professional Chef
- Breathtaking Natural Surroundings
- Personal Gear
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Packing List will be Provided After Booking
Rules & Guidelines
1) What documentation do I need to enter Argentina?
- VALID PASSPORT: check the expiration date on your passport. It mustn’t expire within six months of your departure date. Citizens of the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, New Zealand and other Western European nations do not require a VISA for tourist trips of up to 90 days to Argentina. Make a copy of your passport. Keep the original in your packed luggage and only take a copy with you when you are outside your hotel room or hostel. The only time you might need your original passport would be while shopping and paying with a credit card or exchanging money.
2) How to arrive at the Lodges?
- To get to any of the Lodges in Argentina, you will first need to travel to the main hub which is Buenos Aires (Ezeiza International Airport – EZE, Ministro Pistarini Airport). There are direct flights from Miami, Dallas, Atlanta, Los Angeles and New York in the United States and many major cities in Europe also have direct flights (Madrid, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Rome, etc.). Once you arrive in Ezeiza you can stay one night in Buenos Aires to get to know the city or we can pick you up to go directly to the lodge. In case you choose one of our Patagonia experiences, you must take a local flight and will most likely depart from the local airport (Aeroparque – AEP, Jorge Newbery Airport). Please contact us so we can recommend the best flights for you. The local airline in Argentina is Aerolineas Argentinas.
3) Who will pick me up at the airport?
- For all our experiences a De Bernardis Hunting staff member will meet you upon arrival at the local airport with a sign with the name of the lodge so that you can easily identify it. If you are delayed or miss your flight, please let us know.
4) Do I need hunting licenses?
- Yes, our team will apply for all the required licenses for you, so you don’t have to worry and no confusion will occur. We will contact you well in advance of your visit to obtain the necessary information so that we can obtain the hunting license prior to your arrival.
5) Can I get a single room?
- Some of our lodges offer single rooms by default, others offer shared rooms, based on double occupancy. Single rooms are subject to availability and may incur an additional charge. Please ask us for more details when deciding on your hostel.
6) What should I pack?
- Prior to your arrival, we will send you a pre-trip information packet about the hunting program, including a list of our recommendations on what you should pack.
7) Is it difficult to enter weapons into Argentina?
- Bringing guns into the country is a bureaucratic process and is only recommended for those who have specially adapted guns. We take care of the paperwork for you. All you have to do is send us your gun and personal information and pay a fee of $120. During certain months, the waiting time to register your gun when entering the country can be up to 45 minutes. Please note that you will be asked to show your documentation several times at different airports, so you should allow extra time to register for flights.
8) Are guns available for rent?
- Yes! We have a wide variety of guns for you to choose from depending on the hunting experience you are looking for.
9) Do you have left-handed shotguns?
- Yes, please check availability.
10) Do you provide fishing equipment?
- There are quality fly rods and fly lines available at the Lodges for you to use if you wish. Please inform us of your need for the equipment prior to your arrival to ensure availability. A charge of $125 will be charged if any of the equipment provided breaks (this covers the cost of shipping and repair).
11) What personal information do you need before the trip starts?
- We will contact you one month prior to your arrival with an online form that functions as our “registration form” requesting all necessary information from you. We want to learn a little about your preferences, dietary restrictions, medical conditions or any special requests you may have. Flight information should also be included here.
12) Is it usual to tip at the lodge?
- Gratuities for the lodge and field staff are not included in our prices. Tipping is discretionary. Tips for lodge staff are distributed evenly among all staff. For the guides, we recommend $65 per day per hunter. And another $65 for the lodge staff. Gifts such as camouflage hats, shirts and other hunting related items are also very much appreciated by the guides.
13) Can I combine my trip with other packs?
- If you join us in one of our experiences, you can easily complement your sporting adventure by combining your trip with hunting or fishing for other species.