Venku | Creeking with John

Creeking with John

Cape Girardeau, MO

Accommodates
1 to 4
Pet-Friendly
Kid-Friendly
Handicapped Accessible

Your Experience

Creeking with John is a great way to spend the afternoon.

What's Included

snake stick

cooler for drinks

game bag

snack stick

Your Host

Call or Text

hi

Cape Girardeau, Mo

Member since January 2021

Call or Text

hi

Cape Girardeau, MO

Fast, secure, risk-free booking guaranteed

Trip is run by local, vetted guides

Cancel in the first 24 hours for FREE

Rules & Guidelines

The first school teaching the Czech language and history was opened in New York. ... and social life of Czech immigrants in a number of significant works.

Check In:

06:00 PM

Check Out:

10:00 PM

The first school teaching the Czech language and history was opened in New York. ... and social life of Czech immigrants in a number of significant works.

Check In:

06:00 PM

Check Out:

10:00 PM

Additional Costs

  • bottled water

    $1.10

    Each

  • Book "Creeking with John"

    $1.10

    Each

Non-refundable Deposit

Please note that there is a 10% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 90% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.

What to Bring

  • old tennis shoes

Simlar Listings

Eco-tours

Private Airboat Rides & Tours

Experience the beauty of South Florida

Okeechobee, fl

From $522.50/Experience

Cabins and Lodging

Lodging at the Love-Bird

Comfort and Privacy

Steelville, mo

From $108.90/Experience

Eco-tours

Crystal River, Florida Eco-Tours

Manatees and other wildlife

Crystal River,, fl

From $44.00/Per Person

Cabins and Lodging

Cumberland River Weekend Couples Retreat

Secluded lodge getaway in Kentucky

Jamestown, ky

From $3,025.00/Experience

Eco-tours

Country Store Corridor

Historic Tour along the Katy Trail

Marthasville, mo

From $33.00/Per Person

Eco-tours

Montauk Sunset Cruise and Tours

Sun downing the right way!

Montauk, ny

From $346.50/Experience

From $1.00 / Day