Cozy Camp Cottage | St. Charles
Cozy Camp Cottage
Secluded, Romantic, Convenient – Willow Haven; our camp cottage sits in a secluded campsite just steps from our private pond. It’s a tiny retreat on wheels. The 10′ X 14′ footprint provides plenty of room for a couple to settle in and get comfortable. Rustic decor, queen bed, luxury linens, soft carpet, electricity, heat and air conditioning, private deck, fire ring, and charcoal grill; everything needed for a relaxing getaway in the woods. Yet we are only five minutes from civilization.
Electricity with Heating & Air Conditioning
Priced per day / 2- Night Minimum
Base rate for Off-season (March, April, August)
Add additional fee for other Months
5% St. Charles County Lodging Tax Built into Pricing
Check-in 3:00 pm
Check-out 10:00 am
Additional Rate for May / November Reservation
Additional Rate for June / July / September / October
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$22.00 Per Day
$44.00 Per Night
$330.00 Per Night
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Queen Bed with Crisp Clean Linens & Bedsheets
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Bottled Water
- Picnic Tables, Grills, Firepit
- Bath Towels, Had Towels and Wash Cloths
- Air Conditioned / Heated
- Mini Fridge
- Private Deck
- Food & Beverages
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Canoe / Kayak / Jet Skis
- Indoor/Outdoor Activities & Games
Rules & Guidelines
Come experience the beauty of our pond, private island, and the Mississippi River while staying in one of our luxury camps. Our Safari Camps complement the natural surroundings of our site, and encourage a sense of connection, relaxation, and renewal.
MUST be 25 years or older to book!
All guests MUST sign and return Rental Agreement document to host after booking.
***Our glampsites are located in Missouri’s great outdoors so be prepared to accept the inherent risk of your adventure including wildlife, insects, and unpredictable conditions (we can’t control weather or the River). Come with an adventurous and open mind, and some bug spray.
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, drinking water, and S’Mores
- Camp chairs, picnic table, fire ring.
- Outdoor kitchen with charcoal grill, gas grill, camp stove, sink and microwave
- One evening campfire (additional firewood available)
- Friendly guest service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Additionally, you will have use of our canoe and inflatable dinghy.
What to Bring
- Food / Snacks / Drinks
- A good book
- Weather appropriate outerwear
- Camping appropriate footwear (heels are probably not a good choice)
- Slippers or sandals (please take off muddy shoes/sandals/boots before entering the Safari Tents)
- Pots and pans if you plan on cooking over an open fire
- A desire to get away from the day-to-day and relax in nature and seclusion!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are the bathrooms?
- We have private bathrooms in a custom tent cabin adjacent to the Marina Lodge. We also have private outdoor showers.
Does the Cottage have heat?
- Yes, during cool weather the cottage is heated to keep you comfortable during your stay with us.
Is the Cottage air conditioned?
- Yes, there is air conditioning.
Does the Cottage have electricity?
Do we need to bring our own bed sheets?
- No! We provide fresh clean bed sheets for all of the beds on the property; however, you will need to bring sleeping bags if the camp cots are to be used.
Do we need to bring our own towels?
- No! We provide fresh clean towels for you to use during your stay.
Can we bring our dog(s)?
- No. There are predators (winged and four legged) in the area.
Can we bring our canoe, kayaks, jet skis, or fishing boats?
- Yes! We are located in a marina with private boat launch ramps.
THE RIVER – The River occasionally reaches flood stage (generally in the spring) which affects the road into our property. If the road has water on it we can shuttle you in with our truck so your glamping adventure won’t be affected.
Other things to note:
We are located in the heart of St. Louis’ best boating. You are welcome to bring your kayaks, canoe, fishing boat, pontoon boat, or jet skis (we have a private boat ramp to the River). We are also in St. Charles County farm country which is popular among bicycling enthusiasts.
Cleaned and Disinfected:
Each of our glamping sites are cleaned and disinfected (the unit’s interior is fogged after each guest) with an EPA registered fungicide, disinfectant, sanitizer, cleaner and deodorizer (RMR 141 which kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses). All of the hard surfaces are cleaned with a bleach based cleaner.
Our Beds – Your glampsite’s bed has a mattress pad, a hypoallergenic mattress protector and hypoallergenic pillow protectors. Before you arrive we wash and disinfect the sheets, duvets, mattress protector, and pillow protectors in hot water with detergent.
Our Bathrooms – Each of our bathrooms are clean and disinfected. Additionally, disinfectant solution is available in each bathroom for guest’s use. Our hot water showers are outdoors and adjacent to the bathroom cabin. Each is disinfected.
Cooking – Our outdoor kitchen area features both a gas and charcoal grill for our guests to use. We also have a microwave, coffee maker and gas camp stove. We recommend that guests bring their own pots and pans; however, we provide disposable (paper and plastic) plates, cups, and eating utensils. All surfaces are disinfected.