Continental Pheasant Tower Shoots in the Florida Panhandle
1-40 Guests • Cabin • Private • Guided
Pheasant Tower Shoot
Absolutely 100% pure action-packed adrenaline-pumping fun. If you like a good bird shoot, you will love our tower shoots. It's in your face, shoulder-busting, non-stop action with 250 -350 birds released in 10-15 bird sessions.
There are 20 stands you will rotate through with each spot consisting of up to two shooters and rotating every 10 birds so that equal opportunity is given. Our team of in-house retrievers will collect the birds, allowing the shooters to keep constant visuals on the birds and reloading. All birds will be pooled and divided equally among the shooters upon the hunt's conclusion. The shoot lasts for roughly four hours.
There will be a viewing area for non-shooters to look over the field (no non-shooters are allowed in the field).
Pheasant Tower Hunt Package
- Pheasant tower hunts will be the first Saturday of every month starting in September - March.
- Rain or weather delays will be made up the following weekend if needed. The number of birds released, distance, and total spots depend on the amount of people scheduled to shoot.
- The minimum is 10 spots. Max 20.
- Tower Shoots run from 12 pm - 4 pm
- Lunch is included and will be provided prior to the hunt
- Hunter Orage Shirts, caps, or shooting vests.
- A gun that is easily reloaded (we recommend a 12-guage shotgun with at least 3 boxes of shells)
- Shot size 4.6 (Pheasants are a very big game bird)
- Comfortable shoes for walking. You will be standing and walking for three or four hours at a good steady pace so no chairs or buckets, please. We will provide a padded bucket at each location for sitting if needed.
Our hunting grounds sit on 210+ acres of beautiful land, steeped in rich history from pirates to moonshiners.
Our hunting grounds are expertly managed to provide the best possible experience for our guests and our dedicated staff are passionate about wing shooting. We will work tirelessly to ensure you have the best possible chance at success.
We have everything you need for an unforgettable wing-shooting adventure, so why wait? Book your trip to Oak Grove Plantation today and experience the thrill of wing shooting in Jackson County, Florida!
The price is per spot. Each spot can fit up to 2 hunters.
A wing shooting plantation offering hunting opportunities, located in the Florida Panhandle.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$660.00 Per Person Per Day
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Well Managed Land
- Local Lodging Available
- Experienced Hunting Guides
- Well Trained Bird Dogs
- Lunch Included
- 250-350 Birds Released
- Non-Stop Action!
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Valid State Hunting License/Tags
- Recommend 12-Gauge Shotgun w/at Least 3 Boxes of Shells
- Shot Size 4/6
Rules & Guidelines
Florida residents and visitors need a Florida hunting license (in addition to other required permits), unless they are exempt.
Hunters born on or after June 1, 1975, and 16 years old, must pass a hunter safety course before purchasing a license.
Overage Fees Apply for Each Additional Bird Taken Over the bag Limit