Come catch some monster cats! Guaranteed catch, tons of fun, and make some great memories. Still looking for a group to beat the boat record! Fishing charters are 4 hour trips, catch is tagged ( paddlefish) cleaned and bagged. Species includes paddlefish, whitebass, hybrids and stripper, crappie, catfish, saugeye/ walleye and trophy gar.
Your Trip Includes
Base Price is for group of 3. Can accommodate 5 per group and can run 3 groups at a time.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$137.50 Per Person
$330.00 Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Scouted Locations
- Fishing Equipment
- Weather Appropriate Fishing Attire
- Required Oklahoma Fishing License
- Personal Fishing Gear
- Snacks and Drinks
Rules & Guidelines
OKLAHOMA FISHING LICENSE INFORMATION
- In Oklahoma you can purchase your fishing license online, by phone or at a license dealer including some sporting goods stores, bait shops, and convenience stores.
- A valid license is required for persons age 16 and older. By law you must have your fishing license in your possession at all times while fishing.
- Annual Oklahoma fishing licenses are issued every month and expire on December 31 of the same year. The state offers annual, fiscal year, 1-day, 6-day, and 5-year fishing licenses.
Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.