Venku | Catfish Trip Truman Lake

Catfish Trip Truman Lake

Clinton, MO

1 to 3
Handicapped Accessible

Your Experience

Trips last 4 and a half hours and everything is provided including bait, poles, jigs, cooler with ice, and life jackets. All you need to bring is your drink of choice for the day.

Base Price is for 1 angler.

Additional anglers are additional fee.

Max accommodation of 3.

What's Included

Experienced Guide




Cooler & Ice

Life Jackets

Your Host

Call or Text

Member since February 2021

Call or Text

Clinton, MO

Fast, secure, risk-free booking guaranteed

Trip is run by local, vetted guides

Cancel in the first 24 hours for FREE

Rules & Guidelines

  • Missouri Fishing License Required

Check In:

02:00 PM

Check Out:

07:00 PM

  • Missouri Fishing License Required

Check In:

02:00 PM

Check Out:

07:00 PM

Additional Costs

  • Additional Angler



Non-refundable Deposit

Please note that there is a 25% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 75% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.

What to Bring

  • Drinks / Snacks
  • Personal Fishing Gear
  • Missouri Fishing License

Simlar Listings


Green Bay Salmon & Bass Day Trip!

Hope you're well rested for this one!

Egg Harbor, wi

From $1,210.00/Experience


Lake Athens Crappie Fishing Trip

On the water with award-winning pro angler!

Athens, tx

From $330.00/Experience


Green Bay Salmon & Trout (6Hr Trip)

Screamin Salmon or Greasy Lake Trout?

Egg Harbor, wi

From $731.50/Experience


Louisiana Saltwater Fishing Charter

Fast action, good time!

St. Bernard, la

From $825.00/Experience


White River Drift Boat Trip

Fish for Big Browns in Trout Capital USA!

Saint James, mo

From $495.00/Experience


Guided Fishing in the Ozarks - 8 Hour Trip

Catch Ozark bass, crappie, and catfish!

Branson, mo

From $577.50/Experience

From $110.00 / Experience