Beyond Seclusion - Get Away From It All
1-6 Guests • Lodge • Private • Self-Guided/DIY
TIRED, STRESSED, BURNED OUT?
DO YOU NEED TO RECHARGE, OR GET SOME COMPLETE AND TOTAL SECLUSION AWAY FROM EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING?
YOU NEED A WEEKEND “BEYOND SECLUSION!”
Come spend the weekend in a log cabin on 120 acres of timber and prairie at Beyond Seclusion in Southeast NE, just 60 minutes from Lincoln or 1.5 hours from Omaha.
The comfortable log sided cabin is nearly a mile off the road, leaving you undisturbed so you can enjoy the feeling of total seclusion. During the summer, except for the occasional airplane overhead or farm sounds in the distance, you cannot see a road or any other signs of civilization. The cabin is cozy, but will comfortably sleep up to six adults (with a queen bed in bedroom, a queen mattress in the loft, and a couch). It has a wood-burning stove (with all the firewood you will need!) that can heat the cabin to 80-90 degrees in the dead of winter. Two ceiling fans help with summer heat, and there is central heating and air as backup. The cabin is fully furnished, and even has a TV & DVD player for watching movies after dark by the fire! All you need to bring is food and beverages to stock the refrigerator.
There are three decks where you can sit, relax, and watch wildlife.
The possibilities for outdoor activities are endless and include:
· Fishing (smallmouth bass, rock bass, wipers, yellow perch, redear sunfish, bluegill, walleye) CATCH & RELEASE ONLY!!!!
· Hiking (miles of trails)
· Swimming & Boating (2 NEW Kayaks, 1 NEW pedal boat, and a Jon Boat all included)
· Mushroom huntingin the spring
· Doing nothing, just enjoying the seclusion and quiet
· And much, much, more.
NOTE: PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, WE MUST RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING, NO EXCEPTIONS
State and Lodging Tax - contact us to determine
$500 damage deposit (see below)
ALL Paper work signed - you may need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send paper work. MUST have this before allowed on property, no exceptions.
Come be our guest, and enjoy a little piece of heaven on earth in Southeast Nebraska!
The base price is per night for a "family" up to 6 (parents and children) with a 2 night minimum. Additional guests are charged per day with a max of 6 additional guest. Max 12 guests.
Additional Guests over 6
State & Lodging Tax
See "Full Bio" for Education and Career. In short, the business "Beyond Seclusion" started a few years ago out of a love and passion for the outdoors. Beyond Seclusion is ever expanding in many directions. We are excited to expand that part of the business with Venku and look forward to working them and meeting you. Sincerely, Drew Case/Beyond Seclusion
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$55.00 Per Night Per Item
State & Lodging Tax
$17.16 Per Night
$231.00 Per Night
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Fishing Access
- Private Land Access
- Wildlife Viewing
Rules & Guidelines
SEE ATTACHMENT, must sign and have at check in.
First and foremost, we want you to have a great time getting away from the hustle and bustle and relax and enjoy your stay. With that said, safety is a priority and we ask that you read and adhere to the following while visiting Beyond Seclusion. Signing the liability waiver is further confirmation that you have read these rules and regulations in their entirety and agree to them in addition to the Facilities Use Agreement.
1. Beyond Seclusion is not for unsupervised children and in no way has been “child proofed”. At the cabin there is cleaning products and chemicals such as bug spray, that are not secured from young children and cabinets and cupboards are NOTchildproof. It is yourresponsibility to supervise any and all young children while staying at Beyond Seclusion and we are not responsible or liable in any way for accidents.
2. The cabin has a loft and children under the age of 10 are not allowed in the loft or on the upper decks. We do ask that if you use the loft, you do NOT take food or drink into the loft.
3. The loft does not have a railing and is open to the living space below, use at your own risk. Nobody over 250 lbs. is allowed to go up the ladder in the loft.
4. Do not allow young children on the upper decks, use at your own risk and discretion.
5. There are some food products (ketchup, mayo, coffee, etc.) that are the property of the owners and these are not monitored for expiration dates and you should not use. Please bring everything that you will need for food and drink. Beyond Seclusion is not responsible for anything that you consume while staying.
6. Do not go into the basement unless of emergency such as storms.
7. Smokingis strictly prohibited in the cabin and anywhere on the property other than the deck of the cabin and deck at the pond. Please have a container to put your trash in.
8. You are free to use any of the cooking utensils, towels, toiletries, blankets, pillows, etc. while staying. We only ask that you clean up after yourself and if you use the dishes, wash them. NOT all dishes are microwave safe so do NOT use any plastic in the microwave.
9. Fires are prohibited unlessarrangements have been made and this includes the wood-burning stove in the cabin and at the pond. We just need to communicate with you to make sure we are not in a “fire watch” at the time of your stay.
10.No weaponsallowed and ABSOLUTELYno shooting unless given explicit permission.
11.No motorized vehicleson or off the trails without prior arrangments.
12.There are Beehives about 40 yards from the cabin. This has not been a problem; please stay away from the hives. If you don’t bother them, they will not bother you!
13.Alcohol consumption is not strictly prohibited, however it is strongly discouraged and “intoxication” especially at the pond and using the upper decks. If this becomes a problem, you may be asked to leave without a refund. PLEASE use good judgement.
14.Please leave the cabin in the condition you found it in. Simply put things away and clean up after yourself. This is our vacation spot too and we frequently stay there with the kids.
15.You are responsible for any and all damages to the cabin or property by you or your guests.
16.Do NOTcross any fence’s, we do not have any fences within our property, crossing a fence will take you onto someone else’s property and may be considered trespassing.
17.You will need to stay clear of our house by at least 100 yards.
18.Any and all fireworks are STRICTLY prohibited at all times.
19.NO PETSare allowed. We have made a few exceptions for additional cost. If it is arranged for you to bring pets the following rules apply:
a. You are responsible for any damages caused by the pet.
b. There is an additional $250 deposit (cash) that will be returned to you upon check out.
c. Pets must be on leashes at all times and are not allowed at pond.
20.Again, the cabin has not been childproofed and the water heater is set high so be careful with running the hot water in sink, shower, and bathtub.
1. Two poles per fisherman (actively fishing) max, poles must be monitored and can only be in the water as long as you are present and near by.
2. Fishing is STRICTLYcatch and release. Breaking this rule will result in immediately ending your stay with no refund (including deposit).
3. If fish that you catch are “gill hooked” and do not survive, please let us know.
4. You may bring live bait ONLYif arrangements have been made and bait is inspected prior to fishing.
5. You may use our boats at your own risk. Life jackets are not provided so if you need them, bring them. You are responsible for any damage or lost items.
6. Swimming is allowed at your own risk. The water is clean and free of parasites and chemicals to our knowledge. We swim in it on a regular basis.
7. Diving is prohibited off the docks.
8. You may use the grill at the pond. It uses charcoal and you will need to bring your own supplies.
9. The pond is considered “common ground” and we may swim and fish as well during your stay.
10.You may not enter the shed at the pond (or the cabin).
Our goal is that you have a GREAT time, RELAX, and be SAFE. Satisfied guests are the best marketing and advertising there is. We want you to have a great time and return and refer! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks and enjoy your stay at Beyond Seclusion.
As the primary guest and register, I acknowledge that I have read the above and agree to all the terms, rules, and policies and further acknowledge that I am responsible and liable for everyone in my party that comes to Beyond Seclusion.
Full Name Date