Axis Deer Hunt on Molokai
1-6 Guests • Cabin • Private • Guided
Moloka'i - Axis Deer
On the Island of Molokai, we have about 30,000 Axis Deer and do guiding on about 30K acres of private land on Molokai. You can relax on Hawaii's longest white sand beach, or go hiking across our mixed terrain forests. We can also provide shoreline fishing and crabbing trips. There are many different activities to do on the island of Molokai.
Hawaiian Axis Deer Hunt for 2 days
In this package, we provide you with accommodation and the size of your group isn't any trouble. Our tour features guided tours, rifle hunting, and bow hunting along with stalking-style hunting. We can also help you get guns on rental.
We operate out of the island of Moloka'i. Molokai is a perfect getaway, from the hustle and bustle of the other islands. There is no traffic, no crowds, and no buildings higher than a coconut tree. It is home to the longest white sand beach in Hawaii, the tallest sea cliffs in the world, and Kalaupapa Peninsula, which is the former Leprosy settlement where Father Damien, now known as Saint Damien served. There are a lot of activities and beautiful places to experience on Molokai, as well as fantastic hunting! Molokai is one of the last islands that still offers a glimpse of old Hawaii, and we work to keep it that way. You will see how easy it is to get lost in our way of life once you come to visit.
Hunting for Axis Deer is one of the most exciting things to do in Hawaii and you can find them easily in the flat plain areas or in the steep mountains. If you are looking for the best tasting and low-fat meat then Axis Deer venison is great for you and has a mild flavor and awesome taste.
We are the ONLY Hawaiian-owned Outfitting company operating on Molokai that provides hunters insurance, We will be with you every step of the way! No tags are needed. We also have legal access to almost 30k acres of land! We aim for bucks over 30in!
Axis Bucks are best taken in May-July. You can hunt all year long, but their rut is in those months. April will have big velvets and in August the start to drop their antlers. Hunting starts to get harder in August.
- 1 Axis Doe
- 2-Day Private Land Access
- 1 Licensed Hunting Guide
- Cooler for SHipping
- Meat Care & Trophy Care
- Freezing, Bagging, Diamond Cut Skull
- Refreshments in Field
- Transportation to and from Condo
- Airport, Hunting pickup and drop off
- Rental Rifle
- Beach Side Condo (3-Night Stay)
- Vehicle Rental INCLUDED!
- Shipping Fees
- $1800 Trophy Fee - Taken at the time of Blood Draw/Kill
- Animal fees are due at the conclusion of the hunt. The deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. We can rebook hunt dates if you need to cancel.
- We do not have a “Trophy Fee” all axis bucks cost the same. Shooting a buck over 30 inches is common in our areas.
- Wounding an animal counts as a kill. Wounding is drawing blood, muscle, and or even a shot that blatantly looks like a hit.
- Dates fill up fast. It is best to plan 1 year in advance so that we can prepare for you and or your group.
- Plan to stay at least 4 days on the island of Molokai. Arrival on the first day is to rest and range rifles. 2nd and 3rd day is for hunting. Departure is on the 4th day.
- You will have your own vehicle to get food and or groceries, and explore the island when you’re not hunting. More freedom for you!
Base Price is for a 2-Day Private Land Access Hunt and Includes 1 Axis Doe. Axis Buck, Black Buck Antelope, or an extra Doe can be taken for an animal fee charged when you draw blood/kill an animal. An $1800 trophy fee will be collected at the time of blood draw/kill.
Professional Hunting Outfitters and Hawaii Vacations.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$2315.01 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Near 30,000 Acres of Private Land to Hunt
- Beach Side Condo (3-Night Stay)
- Opportunity for Hiking/Fishing/Site Seeing Etc.
- Meat & Trophy Care
- Refreshments in Field
- Transportation to and From Condo
- Vehicle Rental Included!
- Rental Rifles Available
- Shipping Cooler & Fees Included
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Equipment
- Valid Hawaii Hunting License/Conservation Stamp
- Flight Arrangements
Rules & Guidelines
The Hawaiian islands provide you with a completely unique hunting experience every time. There are specific state-designated hunting areas or units that are strictly kept under government monitoring. You must have some knowledge of the local laws and hunting seasons. Additionally, in Hawaii, a hunting license and a Hawaii Wildlife Conservation Stamp for the current year are required.
Jordan and the team will assist in streamlining your trip by helping you follow the Hawaiian hunting regulations.
We offer exciting hunting experiences on the Big Island of Hawaii and Molokai at exquisite private ownership ranches. For you, this is an adventure, but for us, this is our business and we surely wouldn't let you go hunting alone. We have some of the most experienced and skilled guides who have been into the hunting scene their whole life and they only got better with time.
Fly into the state (Oahu or Maui), then take the island hopper to Molokai
- for private charter email: email@example.com
HAWAII HUNTING LICENSE
Apply for your Hawaii Hunting License - If you hunt is after June 30th apply after June 30th. PURCHASE LICENSES BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!