Alaskan Boat Cruise
Come Aboard the Alaskan Harvest
We would like to invite you to join us on our Alaska Boat Cruises. Our custom 7 day adventure cruises in Alaska’s Inside Passage, aboard our custom 80′ luxury yacht the Alaskan Harvest. Our excursions originate from the Southeast Alaska Coastal towns of either Sitka, Juneau or Petersburg. The trips will typically end in another town. A float plane flight will be scheduled at the beginning or end of your cruise to or from the yacht, depending on weather and the date the trip is booked. We find seeing is a real bonus to your adventure and worth the minimal extra cost. Arrival and departure can be scheduled by boat if no flights are desired.
When you take a small group Alaska Boat Cruise, all excursions are included and tailored to what you want to do. Activities enjoyed but not limited to on your Alaska boat cruises are whale, bear, and other Alaska wildlife viewing, fresh and or saltwater fishing, kayaking, glacier viewing up close, sightseeing, crabbing, clamming, barbecuing, natural hot springs, historical sights, forest walks, beachcombing, photography, sea lion rookeries, lighthouses, waterfalls, fish hatchery tours, and taking in the wild and majestic splendor at each turn as we cruise through the temperate rainforest of Southeast Alaskan wilderness. Our Alaska Boat cruises and tours are tailored to your group’s desire.
Our prices include all meals, snacks, and wine with your dinner. We can accommodate groups of up to twelve guests. Aboard the luxury yacht, Alaskan Harvest, we offer three cabins with private bathrooms and two cabins that share a bathroom. Each bathroom has a private sink, head, and shower.
Pricing is for group of 6. Additional guests for additional fee. Max 12.
Day 1: Depart Petersburg - Leave Petersburg, Alaska and board a floatplane out to yacht, experience possible bear and moose viewing & crabbing on Kupreanof Island.
Day 2: Cruise to Tracy Arm & Ford's Terror - Move Yacht to Tracy Arm and explore icebergs topped with seals by kayak or skiffs and magnificent glaciers of Ford's Terror along the way. Whale sightings are popular along these waterways.
Day 3: Glacier | Wildlife | Whale Viewing - More glacier exploration with possible sightings of Black Bear and Mountain Goats. Whales, including the Gray Whale are known to breach in these areas.
Day 4: Taku Harbor - Stop off in a small town of Taky Harbor or explore the mainland coast for sea life, wildlife, more kayaking or nature hiking.
Day 5: Elfin Cove & Salmon Fishing - Cruising to the small town of Elfin Cove on Chichgof Island with salmon fishing to top off your trip along the way. Whale sightings are very popular in the portion of the Inside Passage.
Day 6: Final Exploration & Departure - Exploration of the small Alaskan Native town of Hoonah by skiff, boardwalk, and Kayak. Flight from Hoonah back to Juneau where you will depart as depart is included.
Extend your trip by staying a few extra days in our state’s capital of Juneau! We can help you make reservations for hotel and adventure bookings!
While cruising, we will always tend to stop and watch sea life we encounter, i.e. whales, sea lions, etc. We like to keep approximately half our trip time cruising and the other engaging in activities of our guests’ choice. We aim to fulfill the needs and desires of each guest on these excursions.
Bruce & Ann-Marie P
A full-time resident of Alaska since 1985, Master Guide & Captain Bruce, has been guiding Alaska hunting trips since 1987. He has a full lifetime of experience in hunting and has the knowledge and perspective to provide you with the most rewarding and fun Alaska personalized hunting adventure you will ever have.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$3300.00 Per Person
$46200.00 Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Luxury 80ft Yacht, Alaskan Harvest
- Staterooms: 7 with 6 Bathrooms
- 37” flat-screen TV with a full selection of movies
- Large dining area with amazing wildlife views
- Fully-stocked galley with Full Time Chef
- Outdoor Seating Areas
- Kayaks / Paddle Boards / Snorkel Gear
- Personal Gear / Toiletries
Rules & Guidelines
YACHT SPECS & CONSTRUCTION
- Main cabin constructed with South American Jatoba hardwood
- Forward deck and two aft decks one below, and one on top of the vessel
- Large viewing windows with multiple seating areas throughout the vessel to enjoy wildlife viewing up close
- A lounge with plush sofas
- A fully-stocked galley where delicious meals will be prepared for you by our chef
- Full-time chef with updated appliances - All are Registered Hunting guides in the State of Alaska and have their safety certifications.
- Alaskan Harvest Staterooms
- Locally trained, seasoned guides that have been with us a long time **All are Registered Hunting guides in the State of Alaska and have their safety certifications.
- 5 star USCG rating *The highest rating available for Marine Yachts
- All up to date safety equipment: AED, life raft, EPIRB
- 120 Volt throughout the vessel and in each of 7 staterooms
- 2 generator sets: 16kw and 40kw Northern Lights
- 2 generator sets: 16kw and 40kw Northern Lights
- Separate crew quarters for client privacy
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TRIP
- Daily Housekeeping
- Indoor Salon
- En suite bathrooms
- Family Cabins
- Three observation decks
- audio/video entertainment
- hot showers
- Large crew with USCG 200 ton captains and 100 ton licensed crew
- Leisure deck
- Local foods and guest preferences. Allergy free & special dietary meals available upon request
- 3 full meals, hors d’oeuvres nightly, with desserts and snacks daily
- Ample non alcoholic beverages
- Guests are welcome to bring their own alcoholic beverages. You will have a private guest fridge/cooler for your use
- 5 star safety rated yacht with four smaller boats to explore from
- Single and double kayaks with safety gear
- Paddle Boards
- Snorkel friendly swim step and gear
Please note, there is a 50% non refundable deposit included with your payment when booking.