Alabama Hog or Predator Hunt
We offer the following for Hog hunts:
* Duration varies - hunt is priced per person per day with a night of lodging
- Unlimited hogs
- Unlimited predators
- No trophy fees
- Lodging included
- Archery or Firearm
- Over 10,000 acres of free range, hog filled habitat
- Linden, Alabama
Booking dates are Mid February - Mid March. Summer hunts start the last weekend of May through July.
Specializing in wild hog, predator, all 4 turkey species, whitetail deer, and mule deer hunts!
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$330.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Guide
- Unlimited Hogs
- No Trophy Fees
- Lodging Included
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Gear
- Required Hunting License / Permits
- Personal Gear
Rules & Guidelines
- Feral hogs are considered a game animal in Alabama and have no closed season and no bag limits.
- On private land, hunters can legally hunt hogs every day of the year
- no harvest restrictions.
- Hogs can be stalk hunted or stand hunted
- When hunting on a Wildlife Management Area a hunting license, management area permit, and management area license are required
Please note there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.