5-Day Guided Whitetail Deer | Clarinda, Iowa
1-4 Guests • Lodge • Private • Guided
5-Day Whitetail Hunt
Regular Hunt or Runt Hunts Available
The season is just around the corner and we could not be more excited! Contact us for your Zone 4 Iowa hunting needs. We still have dates available for archery, firearms, and late muzzleloader.
Beautiful & Well Maintained
A Family Friendly Atmosphere
Located in Zone 4
All hunts include lodging and meals. Custom hunt length options are available, contact us to plan a custom hunt!
Arrival & Transportation
- Hunters will arrive the day before their hunt after 12:00 pm and leave the day after their last hunt before 12:00 pm.
- All guests who fail to arrive after 12:00 pm or leave before 12:00 pm will be charged at the rate of $150 dollars per day.
- All transportation to and from the Airport will be handled by the outfitter. Eppley Airfield in Omaha, Ne is the preferred airport, but clients can also fly in to Des Moines International Airport/Des Moines, IA, and Kansas City International Airport/Kansas City, MO
Base price is per person for a 5-Day regular hunt. Hunt the rut for an additional fee per person.
Located in the Afton, IA area we operate through nearly 3000 acres of beautiful and well-managed Iowa land, and are located in zone 4.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$4400.00 Per Person
$5280.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Experienced Local Guide
- Beautiful & Well Maintained Land
- Lodging and Meals
- Family Friendly
- Weather Appropriate Hunting Attire
- Personal Hunting Equipment
- Valid License & Tags
Rules & Guidelines
Iowa law requires that anyone born after January 1, 1972 must be certified in hunter education before they are eligible to purchase an Iowa hunting license.
All hunters must obtain an Iowa hunting license and pay a habitat fee. Resident Iowa youth under the age of 16 are not required to have a license, but must be accompanied by a licensed adult 18 years of age or older. Non-resident youth under the age of 16 are required to possess a non-resident youth license and habitat fee. The non-resident youth under 16 years of age are not required to have completed a hunter safety/education course.