5-Day Archery Whitetail Deer Hunt | IL
In addition to our goal of offering hunts to the common hunter, we also have one other main goal.... to provide, and maintain the hunting experience in its purest form.
Hand Fed, fenced-in Deer, or planned kills are some things you will NOT find when hunting with us. We try to keep the sport of hunting as pure as it was when our ancestors first started hunting Whitetail in North America. If you take away the element of the fair-chase, it is no longer hunting, and you will lose the authenticity of a tradition.
Over 1200 acres of deep timber and crop fields are Privately owned or leased by us purposely for Deer Hunting. The crops consist of Soy Bean, Corn, Clover, and Alfalfa. Local Veteran Farmers and Hunters plant and maintain the very food plots that we use year-round, ensuring the yield and production of the crops.
Since all of the Guides that work for us are locals of Calhoun, each has extensive knowledge of the area, and of the deer habits. They have farmed and hunted the land for years, knowing every deer path and bedding area on the land.
Calhoun County has been widely known for it's large deer population, and monster bucks. Over the past years, our clients have killed many bucks that have weighed up to 300 lbs. with an antler score of over 150+ on numerous occasions.
5-Day Bow Hunt
Priced Per Person
While hunting for deer with us, it will be common to walk over long stretches or up steep hillsides. If you have any health problems, you must take caution before preparing for the hunt.
Nowadays its extremely hard for the common hunter to find a place to hunt or to afford hunting with an outfitter. This has become a major concern with us because we are common hunters! We feel blessed with the opportunities we've been given and would love to share the awesome experience of the great outdoors with others around the country. We feel that every hunter should be able to go arrow a monster buck, coax in a thundering tom, or cut into a flock or greenheads without going bankrupt. A lot of outfitters have made profit their main goal as opposed to having fun. With some of best hunting ground, cheapest prices and friendliest people-you'll know that you've made the right choice with us.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$2475.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Private Land Access
- Weather Appropriate Clothing
- Personal Items
- Other Gear/Equipment
Rules & Guidelines
- Due to liability reasons, you must supply your own stand. Therefore, if a hunter falls out of it, it will be a personal responsibility of the hunter, and not the hunt club.
- While we do encourage hunters to take does, the bucks must be a certain size. Bucks that are taken must have at least 4 points on one side, and score at least 140.
- This is to allow the deer to grow and breed with other does, making better, bigger bucks for the next season. Who knows, maybe the buck you harvest with us will be the one someone else let go 2 years earlier.
- The only people this rule does not apply to are children. Kids who have never harvested a deer, may take any size of deer they like.
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your payment when booking.