3-Day Turkey Hunt | North Central Missouri
Hunts take place in large river bottom timber areas, row crops fields, and hidden chufa food plots. With our extensive land management year round and scouting throughout the spring, we know exactly where strutting toms are bound to be each morning, and where our clients can harvest a trophy Missouri long beard.
Hunt on the go with our guides to get in close to gobblers at first light, or sit comfortably in large ground blinds over guaranteed proven action spots; either way we’re sure our guides can give you an amazing chance for success.
Turkey Hunting Package Includes:
- Three days of fully guided hunting and three nights of lodging
- Professional guides
- Bird cleaning
- Continental breakfast
- Gourmet country-style dinners
- Open bar
- Transportation to and from Columbia Regional Airport (COU)
**Not included: License fees, tips to guides and staff, taxidermy. Non-hunters can be added for $150/day.
Ralls is a graduate of Clemson University, where he studied conservation area management. Growing up in rural Missouri on the family farm, he began hunting at an early age and quickly fell in love with the outdoors. As he grew older he found another love: one for land management and conservation. He began working extensively on managing the family farms for quality wildlife habitat.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$1320.00 Per Person Per Experience
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Fully Guided Hunts
- Meals, Beverages
- Bird Cleaning
- Transportation (Additional Fee May Apply)
- Non-Resident Spring Turkey Hunting Permit
- Hunting Clothes
- Shotgun & Shells
Rules & Guidelines
- Check in is anytime after 5:00 p.m. the evening prior to your first day of hunting. Appetizers, dinner and an open bar will be waiting for you at the Salt River lodge. Departure is after lunch (1:00 p.m.) on the third day of hunting.
- If flying privately, Omar N. Bradley Airport in Moberly is 15 minutes away, and we can arrange roundtrip car service free of charge
- If flying into Columbia Regional Airport, we can arrange roundtrip car service for $100, or you may rent a car and drive the hour long trip to the lodge.
- If flying into Kansas City International Airport or Lambert St. Louis International Airport, you will need to rent a car and drive the roughly three hours to the lodge.
Prior to arriving, if you have not completed a certified hunter’s education course or have lost your certificate number you will need to purchase a $10 Apprentice Hunter’s Authorization Permit in order to be able to purchase your hunting licenses.
For more information on Apprentice Hunter Authorization permits, visit here: https://huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/huntfish/permits/apprentice-hunter-authorization
All hunting guests will also need to purchase required licenses before arriving. This can be done online at the Missouri Department of Conservation website or purchasing them in the sporting goods department at any Wal-Mart store location in Missouri.
In order to hunt you will need the following licenses:
- Non-Resident Spring Turkey Hunting Permit ($190)
Please bring your preferred hunting clothes, shotgun and shells with you. Spring in Missouri means typically cool mornings followed by warm mornings/early afternoons. Keep in mind Missouri weather changes frequently, so we urge you to keep an eye on the forecast to ensure you bring the necessary clothing and equipment for a pleasant hunting experience.
Guests are also more than welcome to bring dogs on the trip. We don’t allow dogs in the lodge, but we do have comfortable kennels set up for dogs to stay in during your time with us.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Please note, there is a 50% nonrefundable deposit included with your booking fee, required to reserve dates for your group. In case of cancellation, the remaining 50% will be returned to you.
Let me know if you need to cancel or reschedule and we can work out the details.
We do not offer refunds due to subfreezing or inclement weather conditions.