2020-2021 Season: 170 Acre Archery Lease
ACTIVE LISTING - READY TO BOOK
Any questions or problems, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This beautiful, quiet tract of land is located within minutes of Fredericktown.
Unhunted in 2019, the property shows signs of a healthy deer population with scrapes, rubs and other evidence of deer, in addition to lots of buck & doe sightings. The property has mixed terrain with both hardwoods and bean fields running throughout all four tracts. The host has thinned out some of the trees but left plenty of brush for cover. There are white oak, black oak and post oak that have dropped acorns. The property also features three artesian springs, a creek, a creek bottom and natural cliffs / rock formations. Not only is there quality hunting at this location, but the site features some beautiful landscapes that will truly make the hunter feel like they are getting away from it all.
The host is requesting that the lease be for archery / bowhunting only running through January 15th, 2021. There are lots of places to park and access plats, but hunters will also have the ability to use an ATV for setting up / taking down their stand and retrieving any kills. This 170 acre plat (#3 & 4 on the map) is close to the owners residence and includes a spot where hunters can park a camper or RV and access the plat.
Hunters must possess a Missouri Hunting License and the proper permits for archery hunting. Tags must be current.
Longterm leases run until the end of the season (Jan 15th. 2021), with one day for meeting with the landowner and scouting the tract for placement of your deer stand.
Short-term leases are available. Please view the other listings for more information about price and lease duration.
My name's Steve. I love to hunt with my two boys but don't really get the time to anymore.
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$3500.00 Per Lease
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
Rules & Guidelines
Nobody under 18.
Must bring signed liability waiver with them when meeting with Host for first time.
You can buy your Missouri hunting permit from numerous vendors around the state or online at mdc.mo.gov/buypermits.
Archer's Hunting Permit: two deer of either sex.
Hunters may purchase and fill any number of archery antlerless deer hunting permits in open counties.
You may take only two antlered deer during the archery and firearms deer hunting seasons combined.
For a complete list of rules regarding archery / bowhunting in Missouri, please visit: https://huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/huntfish/seasons/deer-archery
All hunters should treat our property with respect and follow ethical hunting practices. These include:
- When hunting private land, respect the property as if it were your own. Scout the area you plan to hunt so you know where the boundaries, houses, roads, fences and livestock are located on the property.
- If you do not kill your game instantly, make every effort to find the wounded animal. Permission is required to enter private land.
- Clean and care for your game properly.
- Pick up all litter. Leaving an area better than the way you found it is a sign of thanks for the privilege of hunting.
- Report observed violations of the law to the host and a conservation agent or local sheriff as soon as possible.
- Develop your skills and knowledge, and share them with others.
- Know and obey all wildlife laws.
- Respect the rights of hunters, non-hunters and landowners.
- Make every effort to retrieve and use all game.
- Respect the land and all wildlife.