2024-2025 Lease - Archery/Shotgun Hunt in Central Missouri
1-2 Guests • No Lodging • Private • Self-Guided/DIY
Available for up to two hunters, you may harvest one antlered and one antlerless deer per person.
90 acre tract of proven whitetail deer hunting land available in Central Missouri.
This beautiful, robust tract of land is located within minutes of Owensville, Missouri.
The property shows signs of a healthy deer & wildlife population with scrapes, rubs, trails and other evidence of deer, in addition to lots of buck & doe sightings. The property has mixed terrain, mostly open hardwood forest with cedar thickets, gullies, ravines, wildlife pond and borders pasture and crop fields.
The host is requesting that the lease be for shotgun / archery hunting only running through the end of deer season in mid January. There is designated parking and a trail cut for easy access. Atv may be used to set up and remove a stand and for retrieving game only.
Hunters must possess a Missouri Hunting License and the proper permits for archery & firearm hunting. Tags must be current.
This lease runs through the end of Missouri deer season, with one day for meeting with the landowner and agreed upon pre-season scouting the tract for placement of your deer stands and blinds.
Lois will also throw in Spring Turkey hunting as part of this lease - Maximum two turkeys harvested
I am committed to sharing my love for nature with others!
More Pricing Information
You can also pay a 50% deposit now and a final payment before your trip.
$3300.00 Per Lease
Please note that there is a 50% non-refundable deposit included with your booking fee. In case of cancellation, and in accordance with the Host's cancellation policy, the remaining 50% may be returned to you or applied towards rescheduling a future trip.
- Walk-In / ATV Access
- Wildlife Pond
- Food Plot
- Working on RV Hookup
- Working on Campsites
- Signed Waiver
- Access Permit
- Hunting Equipment
Rules & Guidelines
Up to 2 hunters allowed - One must be 18 years of age or older.
No dogs allowed.
Must bring signed liability waiver when meeting with Host for first time.
Must post provided access permit in vehicle while accessing the property.
Must be in possession of a Missouri hunting permit. You can buy Missouri hunting permits from numerous vendors around the state or online at mdc.mo.gov/buypermits.
You may harvest two antlered and two antlerless deer in total.
All deer harvested must be reported to Host, with photo documentation.
For a complete list of rules regarding archery / bowhunting in Missouri, please visit: https://huntfish.mdc.mo.gov/huntfish/seasons/deer-archery
All hunters should treat our property with respect and follow ethical hunting practices. These include:
- When hunting private land, respect the property as if it were your own. Scout the area you plan to hunt so you know where the boundaries, houses, roads, fences and livestock are located on the property.
- If you do not kill your game instantly, make every effort to find the wounded animal. Permission is required to enter private land.
- Clean and care for your game properly.
- Pick up all litter. Leaving an area better than the way you found it is a sign of thanks for the privilege of hunting.
- Report observed violations of the law to the host and a conservation agent or local sheriff as soon as possible.
- Develop your skills and knowledge, and share them with others.
- Know and obey all wildlife laws.
- Respect the rights of hunters, non-hunters and landowners.
- Make every effort to retrieve and use all game.
- Respect the land and all wildlife.